Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding models. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finding models.
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal, I sent you a couple of photos on PM.

I could show potential models some of my more high quality solo shoots for street cred. I have the money, proper camera, and am not bad looking. I think I can make this work.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by finenbrown:
NorCal, I sent you a couple of photos on PM.

I could show potential models some of my more high quality solo shoots for street cred. I have the money, proper camera, and am not bad looking. I think I can make this work.

Well according to some all you need is the right type of personality and you can do anything.So money, camera, and good looks don't attract or interest women apparently. Crazy how I've been doing it wrong for over 10 years and still scoring some of the best looking college girls on the internet isn't it?

I Just saw the message, your style is interesting. I like the beach shot especially since you are intentionally making the back drop part of the overall focus instead of just the model's curvature. The fact the lighting looks completely natural and not overly exposed or horrifically red from unnecessary reflectors I've seen in the past is great. You have a good start there. [Cheers]

[ October 08, 2015, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
The guy that exhibits a fun, interesting, intriguing and intelligent personality will generally trump the guy that has nothing interesting to say and expects that one of the initially stated accessories will be enough to hold her interest.

You and GGN are so exactly right about these keys to success. I am a true foot trooper and I have seen this concept tested and proven in the field time and time again.

Also, for a very long time in my life, I was intimately involved in The practice of trying to get foot models based strictly on money and credentials and it was a massively inefficient strategy, although it did produce occasional results.

The strategy of a man working on his social skills leads to far more success with women's feet than any other method that exists. I know this for a fact since I've personally produced lots of content on both sides of the fence. GGNs methods have always gotten me way more success than my old train of thought. Go with the best if you crave success! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ October 16, 2015, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FinanBrown: First and foremost you must remember that producers and photographers in this industry always bend the Truth to create a sense of mystery behind the method or the model to make a buck. There's those who are willing to admit it like me and those who like to obfuscate. Just remember it's the "Entertainment" industry so be careful who you take advice from [Wink] Actually with a portfolio as good as some of us have, there's no such thing as starting from nothing so those photos you showed me are a good start!

The only point to this (in a woman's eyes) is how YOU can make them feel beautiful and accepted. It doesn't matter how you personally do it because the male ego inside will tell you things that simply aren't true when in fact women only give a fleeting moment of thought about the guy behind the camera and more about what you can do for THEM. That's the True proven method that's evident by working in this industry where half the professional photographers are scruffy old fat men with dirty little secrets yet they produce the most amazing results and the girls respect them for it. It's a common misconception that many make.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links