Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pizza guy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pizza guy
Nicejohnson25
Board Regular
Member # 49222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicejohnson25   Email Nicejohnson25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey this is my first post and I absolutely love feet I can probably say everytime I check a girl out her feet are the first things I look at. I just love when girls wear sandles heels flip flops or are barefoot. I'm a pizza delivery guy and it is a great job for someone with a foot fetish. So many girls come to the door barefoot and I absolutely love it. Does anyone else have a job where they get to see a lot of feet?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sadly do not, if I did I would be a hard, happy camper. Ugh and it's getting colder now, so less feet out and about.. sucks.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicejohnson25
Board Regular
Member # 49222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicejohnson25   Email Nicejohnson25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I hate it lol good thing my girl has beautiful feet and gives me footjobs
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work at lady footlocker...kinda funny how i got that job..had some good times there
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicejohnson25:
I'm a pizza delivery guy and it is a great job for someone with a foot fetish. So many girls come to the door barefoot

I know exactly what you mean! I used to deliver for Papa Johns for many years in my past and it was amazing the amount of unknowing hot women who answered the door.

One time, this really hot milf answered her door and the larger room behind her was pretty dim. She turned around to walk upstairs and get the money, and I was checkin out her legs and feet big time as she turned around.

Well, shortly after I was checking her out I hear a male voice speaking from the dark room making some sort of small talk with me. It was her husband and apparently, it was his kind way of letting me know I was busted LOL! He was a lucky man!! [Mmm] [Drool]

My job had so many perks too!! I got so many hot women's names, numbers, and addresses and looked them up later online to get pictures of them and masturbate to their feet, sometimes even connecting with them unrelated to my workplace. It was great having a foot fetish!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

[ January 08, 2016, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only get to see tops of feet at the door, not all that exciting. Unless you get invited in..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you get good tips? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delivered pizzas for about two months, years ago, when I was 24 years young. One time a girl answered the door with jeans and barefeet. I looked down and never forgot the glorious sight I saw. Perfectly deep red painted, symmetrical toes. Even though it was only a glimpse, I was in awe.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work at Best Buy in the San Gabriel valley here in Los Angeles. Sunny, warm, feet everywhere all through the the year. I enjoyed it [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
...here in Los Angeles. Sunny, warm, feet everywhere all through the the year. I enjoyed it [Thumbs Up]

Absolutely! I've had and seen plenty of great feet in those parts!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
do these women tip pizza guys well?

from what i've seen women in general don't tip well in bars

Seems to be the norm that they don't. Especially younger ones.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in an office so unfortunately the feet are usually hidden in heels, flats, or whatever else is business casual/office appropriate. But there are gals who wear flip flops, sandals, or wedges during the spring/summer/fall and oh boy do I try to catch a glimpse.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
they're used to chumps regularly buying them drinks
That's mostly the guys with no self control just wanting a piece of ass, the women just run with it. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
they're used to chumps regularly buying them drinks
That's mostly the guys with no self control just wanting a piece of ass, the women just run with it. [Laugh]
I would agree, I wouldn't turn down a free drink if someone just came up to me and asked if they could buy me a drink. It doesn't mean that I owe them anything, I didn't ask for them to buy me a drink, they offered. Why would I say no?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true! NorcalfeetStudios, so DAMN true!
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links