Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pizza guy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pizza guy
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
can any pizza guy answer if these women tip well?

As a former pizza guy, I can answer this. Yes there were alot of hot women that tipped well, but not to every delivery driver, as I found out from other drivers who did not get tipped well from the same women. It basically boiled down to social skills when dealing with the customer. Pretty much making a woman feel intrigued or fun always helps as opposed to those guys who make women feel nothing at all, or even creeped out.

This scenario also carries over into many other forms of business where female interactions take place. Some guys have the knack as we've seen (like CaliforniaBeachFeet), and alot of guys just don't get it, which is why their perceptions of the possibilities of success might generally be skewed toward failure with women. [Confused]

[Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ January 25, 2016, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
they're used to chumps regularly buying them drinks
That's mostly the guys with no self control just wanting a piece of ass, the women just run with it. [Laugh]
I would agree, I wouldn't turn down a free drink if someone just came up to me and asked if they could buy me a drink. It doesn't mean that I owe them anything, I didn't ask for them to buy me a drink, they offered. Why would I say no?
And in our case, we're offering free foot pampering so it's an added bonus. [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bartend in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. When I say its nothing but sexy feet all shift long I mean it. Between the cocktail servers, managers, other hotel employees, and then all the women with their heels on or just drunk walking around barefoot. If you like dirty feet come to my bar you will keep a hard on for hours (I personally do not like dirty feet at all).

Thats one of the best perks of my job being a footman. Nothing like seeing a fine ass girl with a banging body, and you look down and her toes and perfect and feet high arched, I love when you can tell they just got out the shower because their feet dont have any dirt what so ever on them.

I have some great foot stories involving me and co-wortkers and tourist alike.

[ January 26, 2016, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Firefighter86 ]

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
I bartend in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. When I say its nothing but sexy feet all shift long I mean it. Between the cocktail servers, managers, other hotel employees, and then all the women with their heels on or just drunk walking around barefoot. If you like dirty feet come to my bar you will keep a hard on for hours (I personally do not like dirty feet at all).

Thats one of the best perks of my job being a footman. Nothing like seeing a fine ass girl with a banging body, and you look down and her toes and perfect and feet high arched, I love when you can tell they just got out the shower because their feet dont have any dirt what so ever on them.

Dirty feet and keeping a hard on for hours? Sounds like the place for me!

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:

By all means, share a couple of stories if you have the time! We'd love to hear them! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone of you old school guys remember this movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097790/

In case the link disappears [mod removal], its title is Loverboy , back in 1989 when Grey's Anatomy's, McDreamy, was McDorky. [Laugh]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked with a buddy for extra cash years ago as a painter. We got backed up on jobs so he sent me on some solo jobs. One was a hot mid 20s babe that answered the door barefoot in jeans. Her feet were delicious looking.
On the 3rd day of the job she offered to run to get lunch for me. When she left I found my way to her closet and inhaled her shoes and went into her clothes hamper and pulled some worn socks. Good times!

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wasn't a pizza guy but I was at one time a cable guy and that was good times many a soles and toes were seen of milfs and college girls soccer mom's you name it my favorite were the girls in the trailer parks. Had this one girl who slept barefoot on the couch while I worked with her feet propped up. Another in an apartment she was barefoot fresh from the gym and she would kneel with her soles under her butt and I was a trainee at the time so I just sole gazed while the other guy worked and another favorite was at a house with a mom and college age daughter both barefoot
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links