Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Learned Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Learned Foot Fetish
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
On a related note I am sure a lot of other guys around here thought they were weird and like the only person in the world who liked girl's feet when they were young and growing up ... that is how I felt too.

Of course I grew up back in the 1980s before the advent of the internet and all the foot fetish sites so I wasn't aware that it was actually a "thing" ... if I was a kid growing up in the present-day with access to the internet I am guessing I wouldn't feel so weird for liking feet lol

Hey, I grew up in the 70's, so it was even worse for me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

hahaa...well I am sure you can relate we only had like the Sear's Catalog and random store ad circulars in the Sunday newspaper to look at girl's feet back then if we didn't happen to randomly catch a glimpse of them at school ... kids today are so spoiled with the interwebs [Tongue]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

hahaa...well I am sure you can relate we only had like the Sear's Catalog and random store ad circulars in the Sunday newspaper to look at girl's feet back then if we didn't happen to randomly catch a glimpse of them at school ... kids today are so spoiled with the interwebs [Tongue]
Women's magazines were a good source. And occasionally, Playboy would show the feet of one of their girls!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say it can be learned. Asses did nothing for me until later on in life. Growing up hearing songs on the radio about asses and all that I was like...."yeah ok" [Roll Eyes] but... now female asses make me drool [Drool] I was intrigued with 'feet only' from the age of about 4 til into my twenties which again was FEET ONLY. Nowadays it's like feet, ass, hips, hair, titties.... accessories like glasses, red hair, tattoos... Women are such amazing creatures don't ya think [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think that it's genetic/biological. People will have a propensity towards fetishism.

Interesting that almost 99% of foot fetishists (all fetishists for that matter) are men.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a guy who experimented with it, though it wasn't something burned in during the formative years. For me it has always been so.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose it could be learned. I have heard of men and even women trying it out and then getting hooked. As for me, it all started in the fifth grade when my sexy red headed teacher would come to school with sexy, strappy black high heels on. I loved her feet and knew that it was not accepted but stared anyway.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure. I would be interested in hearing if it is hereditary though.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links