Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many of you got scammed by Britney in one way or another? Did you guys recall when she said her friend Paradise 10 is taking over? Well, it's been over 4 years and no new news of Paradise. Also, for those of you who thought Britney was hurt in a car accident it was a complete hoax so that she wouldn't have to deal with all the backup orders she owed! She even sent emails saying I can do custom orders for you babe, but please please don't tell anyone! I even seen pictures of her on Facebook and she's completely fine!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi AceCorr how can i find her on Facebook?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never liked her feet anyway.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone who wants to know more information about her please PM me. She's a con artist in disguise.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has been brought up so many times. She left the scene like 8 years ago...Let it go at this point.

For whatever reason, she left the scene (family, work, who knows)....What's the harm in using an injury to sign off, whether it occurred or not? Models come & go DAILY, most of the time vanishing into thin air, so I don't see any big issue here.

Also, what's the upside of noting she is or isn't injured? As in, would you be happy to learn she lives with a debilitating injury?

I'd also argue it's not too cool to "out" someone's true identity online....

Just my 2 cents. Not trying to be an ass.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, what's done is done...No need of crying over spilled milk...Even though her feet were never a favorite with me...HOLD ON!.. [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemme use my time machine to go back to 2008 or so when I might have actually cared. She's been inactive for almost a decade. Paradise 10 probably started up modelling in her stead, but then quit for whatever reason. She's not the first and she won't be the last. There are many more out there that are actively producing. Move on...
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another wayto look at it is the fictional character, Britney Sweetstink got into a fictional accident!

For probably several reasons, the actress playing Britney is glad her role is done for the most part...be it she has kids, busy with work, attitude changed, was overwhelmed...or maybe the guy running the site us no longer with her and he tried to keep it going. I remember one woman who printed these hang 10 shirts with her size ten foot prints that thi gs were going strong and then the couple broke up and the site tanked.

Can be hard to let go sometimes but id leave it behind as well

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember spilling so many loads to Britney Sweetstink back in the day [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Another wayto look at it is the fictional character, Britney Sweetstink got into a fictional accident!

For probably several reasons, the actress playing Britney is glad her role is done for the most part...be it she has kids, busy with work, attitude changed, was overwhelmed...or maybe the guy running the site us no longer with her and he tried to keep it going. I remember one woman who printed these hang 10 shirts with her size ten foot prints that thi gs were going strong and then the couple broke up and the site tanked.

Can be hard to let go sometimes but id leave it behind as well

You guys are mistaken. Her site was always active all the way until 2012. Then she stopped posting new stuff because it would contradict her scams she been doing. Not until 2015 did she completely take her stuff off line because she couldn't back up her bullshit. She was only honest for like the first 2 years after that became a con artist and stole roughly $5000- $7000 a month from foot guys. Her feet aren't even size 10 so that's another scam!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
I remember spilling so many loads to Britney Sweetstink back in the day [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

One thing I liked about her was the wording on her socks for sale...something like sniffing these will increase your masturbatory pleasure ten fold!

While I never bought any if her socks, I had a gf at the time who could majorly funk up socks...oh such good times they were

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
after that became a con artist and stole roughly $5000- $7000 a month from foot guys
That's nothing, you should see the scams and extortion I see on Facebook and Twitter nowadays..and they ADMIT how stupid men are for sending them all these gifts and money with photos of them toasting to said stupidity with red wine and a smile. These girls make Britney look like Mother Theresa.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did she say when you discussed it with her?

I never bought anything from her, but had lots of chats and she was always very pleasant.

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
What's the harm in using an injury to sign off, whether it occurred or not? Models come & go DAILY, most of the time vanishing into thin air, so I don't see any big issue here.

How about the fact that she took money for services/items and never delivered?

You don't think that's an issue?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links