Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Sweetstink (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Britney Sweetstink
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
She obviously doesn't follow the commandment "Thou shall not steal."

Niiii-hiiiice!

Many years ago, I had a roommate in california (a Dallas, TX transplant) who was actually close friends with the van halen lookin dood from the Sweetstink operation, and my roommate revealed so much sickening insight to me about how they treated their gullible customers and fans. I won't use the culprit's real name for his own online protection, but I do have plenty of recent non-fetish photos of them if anyone doubts my credibility, which at this point has been proven strong time and time again in a variety of other foot fetish areas of interest.

I knew many years in advance of these recent revelations about their operation such as financials, ripoff tactics, and that they used chemical concoctions to season their socks (part of which contained fish oil & other nasty ingredients). Yet I kept my mouth shut all those years out of good grace for the community and look where it got everyone. [Laugh] I must admit that I shared a few very generic hints over the years warning people in general to watch out even from the "reputable vendors" out there, but it fell on many deaf ears, as is apparent by many who've been ripped off.

Heck, I even remember a time on mousepad foot forums where they got busted so badly/publicly when a custom video purchaser decided to upload his purchased video while identifing a part of the video where you could see a guy (the van-halen-lookin-dood) in the reflection of a polished object in the background modeling what appeared to be his own leg/foot. That posting of proof immediately caused their operation to come forward and respond by partially admitting their wrongs while claiming it was a mannequin foot disguised with some pantyhose since the requested model was a no-show for the custom video.

Now it looks like the cat has finally got out of the bag yet again, and karma has laughed all the way to the bank once again! I've looked at their facebook profiles every now and again over the years just to smile tongue in cheek at where they are now (a normal/non-fetish photography business) and at how easily so many gullible dudes were wanting to drink their kool-aid in the past. It always orchestrated to me, the concept of how badly people can disguise themselves through the internet and I've definitely witnessed that concept play itself out time and again. [Bump] [Hump]

It's amazing how much real life insight I've been able to ascertain in the foot fetish world over the years while managing to keep most of it to myself, despite how helpful these revelations might've been to spill into the community's knowledge pool over the years. But being the stand-up guy that I am, I choose to uphold some of the ignorant bliss that keeps everyone happy rather than make big a mess, while cumming good to feet in the process Hee Hee! Cheers to watching it all unfold as every deserving chump eventually gets their day in the limelight (or the news in some cases) LOL! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ January 22, 2016, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She was always a sweetheart to me and I never had any issue with her. That being said, I have NEVER bought a custom clip, footwear, or anything of that nature from ANY model. I'll buy memberships and clips from clips stores because that is an instant return. I don't trust people as a whole to deliver, even if I consider you a friend.

All that being said, it sucks to hear what happened to you. I do agree, however, that this topic has been beaten worse than many of our "units" to the photos in the contribution section over the years. I'm not thinking that talking about it now is going to see the money come back.

While I'm here, I'm not throwing shade to any site owners out there, or couples who run their own sites. One thing I've learned, however, that over the years, a lot of the couples, whether married or dating, don't last. Of course the wife/girlfriend isn't going to carry that on without the guy who is the one who started it because of his fetish. And while I have no proof directly of this happening with Britney, I do know it's happened with others, you're probably dealing with the boyfriend/husband most of the time anyhow when it comes to corresponding. There are women that do it, for sure. I do know, however, that it's not always the case too.

Patrick

Sums up the whole Britney thing to me...

http://breakingeveninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Frozen_Meme.jpg

And yet, this post stays up and lives on. No matter what has been done or how bad they screwed people over I'm surprised this post is still here considering it's content.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never been scammed, definitely enjoyed the online content that I found of her over the years though.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well told, TruthBeTold!!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
And yet, this post stays up and lives on. No matter what has been done or how bad they screwed people over I'm surprised this post is still here considering it's content.

If people start attacking others on here, then I'll close it. Britney isn't a part of this community anymore, it seems. I don't mind people voicing a displeasure, but I just wonder if this post will be made again in the summer... the fall... the winter... again next year. Blah, blah, blah.

I feel bad if what people are saying is true. I really do. But at this point, all these years later, what is posting about it here going to solve? I feel like it would be like me complaining how prohibition was wrong. That shipped sailed. Nothing we can do now.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But at this point, all these years later, what is posting about it here going to solve?
I think you answered your own question. Posting all the negative stuff about it is like discussing a ship that has sailed and maybe the hit pieces should be limited on another person whether or not they have the ability to defend themselves. It's obvious she ripped people off, but I think we've already known that for years.Not like she's still out there scamming people. Let's bury it. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for thread closure. It's right at the cusp of amusing and angry.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I vote for thread closure. It's right at the cusp of amusing and angry.

I agree with hyperion. Let it end as we emerse ourselves in other beautiful female feet [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links