Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's feet that never smell? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women's feet that never smell?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Do any of you know a woman who's feet never smell?

My wife's barefeet never smell like anything. Even after a long day in shoes and socks or flats or whatever, no smell. When she wears flip flops her feet smell like dust and sunshine a little bit, but that is all. I LOVE this about her feet!

<-----Her feet are in my avatar. [Jerkoff]

Thanks [Cheers]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I like smelly feet. BTW, great looking feet.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet never smell either. Doesn't make any difference what shoes she wares or if she has on socks or stockings either. It's all in her body chemistry. Her feet sweat but there is no odor!!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kind of woman, really.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my former model Lala's feet had no odor whatsoever. She could wear shoes all day and nothing. Like foot99 said about his wife's feet, "her feet sweat but there is no odor."

My girlfriend Sammie goes to great lengths to keep her feet very clean so there is usually absolutely no smell to hers either.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, same here. My fiancee has no scent
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
For me, I like smelly feet. BTW, great looking feet.

Thank you Peter, Peter. [Joint]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, I honestly don't think I could be as into my wife's bare feet as much as I am if they smelled bad and reeked. I have massaged many women's feet and the strong smell is always a gross thing for me. Spicy lotion is the answer for that. Kills the odor and they always love the lotion. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been with women that say their feet don't stink. But, where there is a will there is a way. Once they realize that I am truly disappointed that their feet don't stink they make it happen.

Have the gal wear flats, consistently, it has to be the same pair, and tell her not to go out of her way to wash her feet; of course shower as normal.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
I've been with women that say their feet don't stink. But, where there is a will there is a way. Once they realize that I am truly disappointed that their feet don't stink they make it happen.

Have the gal wear flats, consistently, it has to be the same pair, and tell her not to go out of her way to wash her feet; of course shower as normal.

Your right nodes, where this is a will, there is a way [Evil Grin] But with some women it does take double the effort.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feed them a truck full of yeasty bread and wash it down with a vinegar cocktail..that should do the trick.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:

Your right nodes, where this is a will, there is a way [Evil Grin] But with some women it does take double the effort.
I really like it that my wife's feet never smell. Our female friends with reaky feet make me want to gag a little.

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never noticed any odor on my wife's feet which is a good thing because I am not a fan of smelly feet. Sorry to disappoint those that are.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Thanks guys, I honestly don't think I could be as into my wife's bare feet as much as I am if they smelled bad and reeked. I have massaged many women's feet and the strong smell is always a gross thing for me. Spicy lotion is the answer for that. Kills the odor and they always love the lotion. [Thumbs Up]

First of all, your wife has lovely feet. Secondly, if you were grossed out about the other women's foot odor why didn't they was their feet before you massaged them? Isn't that like common sense. It's pretty rude and low class to tell someone to massage their feet if they stink unless the person massaging it likes it.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I am not a fan of smelly feet. Sorry to disappoint those that are.

It would be silly for individuals with a penchant for foot-odor be disappointed or offended by those who don't? It's presumptuous to think every fetishist enjoys smelly feet the same way it would be faulty to assume the same regarding feet that don't smell at all. This is coming from someone who was once indifferent to the idea of foot-odor.

However, I do wonder if negative thoughts about body-odor (due to years of absorbing media messages about it) has a placebo effect on nasal receptivity. As in some fetishists don't like their partner's feet to smell because they think the odor is a turn-off, regardless of how weak or strong the smell is, and who it's coming from.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links