Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's feet that never smell? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women's feet that never smell?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[ [/qb][/QUOTE]First of all, your wife has lovely feet. Secondly, if you were grossed out about the other women's foot odor why didn't they was their feet before you massaged them? Isn't that like common sense. It's pretty rude and low class to tell someone to massage their feet if they stink unless the person massaging it likes it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thank you, I agree that my wife's feet are sexy as all get out!

Also, many of the women's feet that I have rubbed have smelled that way even after washing them. Some women just have a stank. Probably their V area is a nightmare I figure, but, I don't rub that.... lol I put up with that smell of their barefeet because... come on, it's their barefeet in my lap after all. That for me is a win!

I wonder if their arm pits reak too? [Puke]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same goes for my gf. She can wear shoes all day and go to the gym and still no scent.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for your input everyone.

[Joint]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit that I'm repulsed by stinky feet, no matter how shapely or sexy. I find it that clean female feet have a very distinct musk that is very natural pleasant on it's own, so I can do without the bacterial secretions. That's just my two cents though, to each their own.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as was mentioned to his their own. i myself love a girl with a nice scent to her feet. not a stinky gross smell, but that light feminine foot smell. my ex feet barely had any smell, unless she had been in her shoes and socks all day. but her feet when they did smell was very pleasant. and i've bought socks from tons of foot models, only a couple were really stinky, as in an amonia kind of smell, which i am not into. the rest smelled just right, except for a couple who barely had any scent.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in South America, the summer is heat,much other years...womens and girls wear sandals o flip flops a lot, latin girls and womens pretty feet. Today , morning powerful heat, walk in park, i see cute latin lady wear white flip flops , talking and like foot fetish,dangling flip flops size 8,sniff pretty feet toes and soles mmmm delicious sweat odor with rubber, i can see toeprints mmm like very much.....these odor chessy exquisite. [Hump] [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links