Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite IG Models (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite IG Models
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up everyone?

I found myself using IG so much for feet that I decided to make a separate page just for feet. My top 5 models are @themilianiexperience @footsiequeen @footqueenbee @flawlessfeet and @bellafootsie. I just wanted to see who's on the top of everyone else's list? If you have IG be sure to follow my page @dredredre321

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@worldsoftestsolez is amazing, @myfeettreats is amazing, @liz_rosa_15, there are so many more
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deedeerican

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ohmandy56

@katietang54

@worldsexiestfeet

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.instagram.com/annye_feet/

https://www.instagram.com/ferfeet/

https://www.instagram.com/aomeuspes/

https://www.instagram.com/myfeettoyou/

https://www.instagram.com/paty_feet/

https://www.instagram.com/__miss__mia__/

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Kackyg1 ... I rode the train with this lady and we became friends. She shoe played like a fiend and almost gave me a heart attack
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a thread just like this one a while back that I found again. I made more than a few recommendations. Enjoy!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=016331;p=1

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgia Peach, Milianiexperience, Geishaofthedarkside, Blueeyedlie are all dear friends of mine
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is on there. @greekgoddessjosie

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:

She's incredible, and those lovely feet [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thanks for sharing. She is amazing.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. She goes on spurts where she posts a lot and then won't post for a week or more. I try to get her to post regularly. I think I'll start adding some of our XXX gifs in the adult section soon.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Simply stunning in every way!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites are

10. @ohmandy56 (She deserves to be top 10 on everyone's list, very beautiful personality too)

9. @missundefeeted (she started off as @misswrinkles, got fed up with all the explicit dm's. Then she created a new profile called @goddessgravy and deleted that one as well. She is now back as @missundefeeted)

8. @dani_feet (Many people rank her much higher due to her smooth feet. I'm a huge fan as well, but I have her down here due to her feet being more cute than sexy)
6. @_wandering_soles (she used to be my_personal_box_of_feeties and then more recently she took the name @genuine_filipina_feet before switching to @_wandering_soles)

7. @poshtoes (Some of her pics are stunning, the rest are very beautiful)

6. @sweepmeoffofmyfeet (This girl has high arches and the perfect view of her big toe from the sole of her foot. Truly amazing)

5. @wetislandberry (Very voluptuous toes would be my best description)

4. @katietang54 or @worldsexiestfeet (Asian beauty with multiple profiles to add to her elusive catalog of 6000 pics I believe. Truly a legend)

3. @kakakpes or @kakaklemp (2 profiles for this Brazilian beauty. Famous for her high arches and many poolside photos)

2. @isa_pes (Brazilian girl and may I just add... Wow! The sexiest big toe nail in the game)

1. @goddess_grazi (I have been a fan of hers for many years now and it is a shame that she erases her oldest photos and only keeps about 70 on hand. I just have a thing for her long nails I guess [Smile] )

Honorable Mention: @moncan03, @misslovelytoes, @footsiepattes, @skinny_toes, @her_arches_soles_toes, @deedeerican123, @preciosasexyfeet, @vivianfeet, @missprettyfeet, @flawlessfeet, @upliftingfeet, @theoriginalfootographer, @dazzledfeet, @24karatfeet, @footgoddessnatalie, @ @cocochemel, @themilianiexperience, @bellafootsie, @princesscyfeet, @claudiadonademim, @toesation, @no_excuses_kind_of_feet, @feetbyhev, @candycoloredtoes2, @@saditytoes, @maddelinne22, @@ada_toes_2012/@adahavaianas

Enjoy, I'm new here so I'll be posting some stories in the future

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife... @noemifeets! [Big Grin]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links