Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite IG Models (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite IG Models
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nicetoesplease:
My favorites are

10. @ohmandy56 (She deserves to be top 10 on everyone's list, very beautiful personality too)

9. @missundefeeted (she started off as @misswrinkles, got fed up with all the explicit dm's. Then she created a new profile called @goddessgravy and deleted that one as well. She is now back as @missundefeeted)

8. @dani_feet (Many people rank her much higher due to her smooth feet. I'm a huge fan as well, but I have her down here due to her feet being more cute than sexy)
6. @_wandering_soles (she used to be my_personal_box_of_feeties and then more recently she took the name @genuine_filipina_feet before switching to @_wandering_soles)

7. @poshtoes (Some of her pics are stunning, the rest are very beautiful)

6. @sweepmeoffofmyfeet (This girl has high arches and the perfect view of her big toe from the sole of her foot. Truly amazing)

5. @wetislandberry (Very voluptuous toes would be my best description)

4. @katietang54 or @worldsexiestfeet (Asian beauty with multiple profiles to add to her elusive catalog of 6000 pics I believe. Truly a legend)

3. @kakakpes or @kakaklemp (2 profiles for this Brazilian beauty. Famous for her high arches and many poolside photos)

2. @isa_pes (Brazilian girl and may I just add... Wow! The sexiest big toe nail in the game)

1. @goddess_grazi (I have been a fan of hers for many years now and it is a shame that she erases her oldest photos and only keeps about 70 on hand. I just have a thing for her long nails I guess [Smile] )

Honorable Mention: @moncan03, @misslovelytoes, @footsiepattes, @skinny_toes, @her_arches_soles_toes, @deedeerican123, @preciosasexyfeet, @vivianfeet, @missprettyfeet, @flawlessfeet, @upliftingfeet, @theoriginalfootographer, @dazzledfeet, @24karatfeet, @footgoddessnatalie, @ @cocochemel, @themilianiexperience, @bellafootsie, @princesscyfeet, @claudiadonademim, @toesation, @no_excuses_kind_of_feet, @feetbyhev, @candycoloredtoes2, @@saditytoes, @maddelinne22, @@ada_toes_2012/@adahavaianas

Enjoy, I'm new here so I'll be posting some stories in the future

Thanks for the great post [Smile]

Number 9 is my new favorite, as i follow only ohmandy and katietang

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention @lanamorena_feet, @roxstarfeet, @yelahiagfeet, @tatifeetmodel, @msbelatrix
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add @arwenfeet in the top 10, and wow your wife @noemifeets has great soles!
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

The ones who promotet sessions are @kitty.kissin and @no_excuses_kind_of_feet
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And forgot to say:

OMG but there are really lot of "foot models" on the Instagram. [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
And forgot to say:

...there are really lot of "foot models" on the Instagram.

The sheer presence of foot-content on Instagram almost if not fully normalizes the fetish itself. A lot of the models mentioned have quite a legion of followers. I wouldn't have expected foot-fetishism to eventually "blow up" like this when Instagram was first introduced. Even celebs provide eye-candy every now on then on their pages.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@solelysevens
@tankstattooedfeet
@silkysoles01
@nonnisoles
@yourfootqueen
@piscesfootgoddess
@mistress.elle
@enchantressbree
@mymulattotoes
@missawesomefeet
@yoga_inthesun2
@roxstarfeet
@footqueen_chi

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

If anyone is down for mature wrinkled soles, check out @sarahs_sweetfeet
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time no post. Damn, didn't realize there is that many "foot" models on IG. I don't have an account but enjoy checking the public pages.
*moncan03
*only built 4 cuban linx
*missbehaving91 -now gone??
*mymulattotoes
*24karatfeet
*morgana
*aprilathena
*dammitannie -big ass on this girl
*dazzlefeet -super sexy feet
*Bombaby and Rose from Team Pretty Feet -so cute
...the comments that people post on their pics are funny and sometimes a bit too much.

Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PurtyFeet
Member # 40051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurtyFeet   Email PurtyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of foot models
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say some of the best foot models from previous posts along with some below.

@katty_mae
@sassybabyboo
@feetoftayna
@greekgoddessjosie

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee Jay
Board Regular
Member # 49147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee Jay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing feet :
https://www.instagram.com/candycoloredtoes2/?hl=en

My all time favourite :
https://www.instagram.com/princesscyfeet/

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Who is from Instagram foot models one with the most followers?

- I know that a https://www.instagram.com/ohmandy56/ has 96.4k [Bow Down]

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

I found https://www.instagram.com/goddess_grazi/ with 98.4k [Smile]
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

From the names not listed, my find is @rainhajaque with 112K
Also, @dani_feet has 87K (not bad)

See:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/10175291_214558622213271_1069240760_n.jpg
and
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12568274_447841235340448_680806981_n.jpg
respectively [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links