Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Not Safe with Nikki Glazer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Not Safe with Nikki Glazer
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey y'all-- ye gotta watch the first episode of this. She goes to a foot party! She's a hot blonde comic and this show is on Comedy Central. She has bunions unfortunately but otherwise her feet arent bad.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the advert on it with her putting her feet on a guys face telling him to eat it...sole looked nicebut yeah...the bunion is quite apparent!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link to a five minute clip of it:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/k3dbay/not-safe-with-nikki-glaser-foot-fetish-party

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was kind of cute. The thing I hate is how the crowd always groans at the mere thought of basic foot worship, and then they have to reinforce the negatives by featuring a guy that wants to stick sharpened chopsticks under girls nails; so stigmatizing. Here soles weren't bad but her feet look nasty from the top, especially with those bunions.IMHO.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not familiar with Nikki Glazer, but she is pretty. The last guy in her interviews looked like Jack Jeebs in MIB.

Unlike PlayboyTV, this group decided to make us look poorly. I'm sure there were some totally cool guys that would put us in the mind of Andrew Derosier from MTV's, True Life I Have A Fetish who would have gladly interviewed with her. But alas, they "went there" by choosing guys who would make good fodder for her fans out there. Notice how everyone remained quiet when she said "foot worshipers".

Seeing how big an Instagram following #feet had, I hoped this piece would help put our love in a positive light as PlayboyTV did. Nope!

After that, she showed her foot, and said she would rather show her open vagina than show her feet. The lot of us know many women would rather show other parts of their body other than their feet. She then dissed her feet to set the tone that even though they were "jacked up", some foot guy would probably like them.

Then she showed her arrival to the party, and said its where most Amber Alerts end. She threw more jabs at us than Manny Pacquiao!

I applaud her for stepping out of the box and delving into the fetish world. But it probably wasn't her idea. Its mainly producers and writers pulling the strings to come up with ideas. Any other thoughts on this, everyone?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She gave the guys real camera time to talk about it.
She could've went the cowardly way and just filmed
guys at a party doing their thing while making jokes
about them, but she took the documentary approach
to them, plus she included her own "jacked up" feet
which she is ashamed of, so overall, I don't think it was
all bad.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how eating ass and rimjobs are a widely accepted sexual practice yet when someone talks about footjobs, licking feet or sucking toes it gets a wide round of gasps and laughs.

And for the record some of those audience members laughing are closet foot fetishists themselves.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
I love how eating ass and rimjobs are a widely accepted sexual practice yet when someone talks about footjobs, licking feet or sucking toes it gets a wide round of gasps and laughs.

-footboy1

"'Cause he gotta eat the booty like groceries." - Jhene Aiko. The line was meme fodder up and down Instagram. But now analingus is less than of a taboo since she said it (so it seems). And it's still taken more seriously than toe-sucking.

I didn't watch the video, because everyone's explanations tell me the same tired tropes against foot-fetishism are played for laughs. But the mainstream attitude seems to be shifting. Sicon made this commercial not too long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WASX8fCU4kQ Though comments are mixed and the like to dislike ratio is pretty much 50/50.

[ February 16, 2016, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: PhantomWalker ]

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PhantomWalker:
everyone's explanations tell me the same tired tropes against foot-fetishism.

I was gonna watch it then I quickly came to the same conclusion as you. That Scion ad was great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew those feet are tough to look at.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd play with em why not right? I'm kinda surprised her being a comedian and Rex Ryan being a famous NFL coach and part time actor she didn't land him for a little toe talk
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreenManalishi:
Whew those feet are tough to look at.

I agree 100% [Confused]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Here is a link to a five minute clip of it:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/k3dbay/not-safe-with-nikki-glaser-foot-fetish-party

Video not available to view from my area [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Hey footlong...wonder if you could use the tor browser to bypass country limitations
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen her live in my city(edmonton) over a year ago now. I remember thinking she was hot but she came off as a bitch in her routine(didn't even interact with crowd at all). I went home that night and immediately looked her up on Wikifeet thinking she would have some killer feet at least...but couldn't even find her! I'm at the point I could give two fucks what a non foot fetish person thinks of my fetish. To each their own.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links