Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Not Safe with Nikki Glazer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Not Safe with Nikki Glazer
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
...I'm at the point I could give two fucks what a non foot fetish person thinks of my fetish. To each their own.

I'm content with my kinks as well. I remember getting in my feelings as an adolescent whenever I read an article or saw a YouTube clip about someone making foot-fans looks bad. Now I realize far too many women like, support, and or contribute to the fetish community for me to feel out of place about my interests. Our fetish is truly not as big of a deal as some of us make it. If a woman isn't willing to accommodate your kinks and accept you for who you are then its: http://slack-time.com/music-video-8273-jay-z-on-to-the-next-one as Jigga said.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
She gave the guys real camera time to talk about it. She could've went the cowardly way and just filmed guys at a party doing their thing while making jokes about them, but she took the documentary approach to them, plus she included her own "jacked up" feet which she is ashamed of, so overall, I don't think it was all bad.

I agree with everything you said here. Every word.

----

I thought the whole thing was funny and something that isn't worth getting all bent out of shape about.

The show is a comedy rouse. The show is on Comedy Central. The key word here is comedy. If you watch that show and expect to see something other than comedy, if you were watching that clip expecting it to be all serious and sincere, then what in the world were you thinking? What were you expecting?

This is a sex-theme talk show. Anything related to sex, they're going to talk about it and make fun of it somehow, even if the situation calls for the host poking fun at herself. If a show like that is revolved around comedy, then that means that they are going to poke fun at anything. BDSM is another topic they're probably going to discuss. If they do, they will crack some jokes about that, talk with people who are into that stuff and make them look foolish somewhat foolish as well. If face sitting is not on their list of topics for this season, they'll probably touch on it in Season 2.

She's doing this all in good nature. The reason this foot segment was made to be hilarious was because of how terrible her feet looked. If her feet looked more like Jennifer Hawkins or Audrina Patridge, for example, things might not have been as funny because how can many people look at their feet and make fun of those? Nikki's feet doesn't look anything close to those women. She said that there were guys out there who would like her feet and do "stuff" to them in all of its ugly glory. And she PROVED IT!!! That was the punchline in that comedy routine. If all the guys in that party declined her offer to massage her feet or do anything more to them, there would be no joke to tell.

She's not against people who have foot fetishes. She even said so early in that segment. A person might not be against people of a certain race or religion, but that won't stop him from cracking jokes about them every once in a while. In essence, that's what we have here - no hard feelings.

And the part where she said that the location was where most Amber Alerts end. Well, she's not wrong about that! Again, her job is to crack jokes. She made child snatching funny for just one second there.

Now if you're trying to say that she's trying to say that guys with foot fetishes are also child abductors, then what has to be understood is that she wasn't being serious if that was she was implying. I don't think anyone in the live audience took that statement to heart. I certainly didn't. It just so happened that this foot party took place at a location that looks a lot like where someone would find a missing child (based on how the entrance looked from the outside, probably a side entrance to a house or something). That's all it was. If the same party with the same people was at some rented space in a commercial building (like the foot parties I used to attend many years ago), she would have to find another way to make the setting look ridiculous in order to make people laugh.

It's Comedy Central, we're talking about here. It is not that serious. The people who ran the party knew in advance that they were going to be filmed, and they knew in advance that the contents of the program was going to be playful and friendly to them in a good-humored, teasing kind of way. They knew that some guys in there were going to be the butt of several jokes and wise cracks.

PlayboyTV is different. They don't produce shows that are supposed to make people laugh intentionally. Comedy Central, on the other hand, is.

In one of the foot parties I attended back in 2006 or so (I might have the year wrong, but it was around that time) in were a couple of people Details magazine were there to write an article about the parties and what the guys who attend those parties are like. They interviewed the men and the women there. If you were to read that article, you would think that they portrayed us in a more "positive" light. Details is not a comedy magazine. So what I'm trying to say here is consider the source.

If I were the producer of that show, I would approve of that segment going on the air. When it comes to comedy, it's very easy to laugh at or to laugh about other people. Just know that there will come a time when the joke is going to be on you, or me, or whoever else is reading this. When it comes to jokes, no one and nothing is going to be exempt from being laughed about.

The show's intent was not to shame us into hiding ourselves from ever expressing our desire to play with women's feet. They were there to have some fun and have some laughs, especially since this is a comedy show about sexual topics. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a few laughs at the expense of women who love to dress up in different costumes to please their men. I mean, c'mon - it's not that serious and it's not the end of the world. The things she says on her show should be taken with a grain of salt.

-National

[ February 20, 2016, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comedy shows Half & Half and Steve Harvey from about 10 years ago come to mind where the producers tapped into the foot fetish thing. Wasn't the best portrayal of guys with foot fetishes but it was a kick at the same time. Clearly even just for acting, Essence Watkins did a fine job showing off her feet and adding a little foot tease in the Half episode. Now the one I didn't like was the episode of King Of The Hill where the wife smashes eggs with her feet for a fetish clip...nope!
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreenManalishi:
Whew those feet are tough to look at.

I agree, not pleasant to look at whatsoever.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with National here. We certainly don't want to become one of those whiny, hypocritical groups of people that deem their group completely off limits to make stereotypical jokes about, We've gone backwards in that sense where even comedians get in trouble for making fun of a particular group. It's become most off limits to make fun of gay people now, since the landmark Supreme Court ruling last June, as well as transgender people, more reinforced than ever since the emergence of Caitlin Jenner. I for one laugh at some of the jokes pointed toward us. I still remember Howard Stern accusing Yaqi the foot tickler of having heads in his refrigerator. So if the material is funny, I'm all for it. In the case of Nikki Glazer here, well I'm not gonna lie. I thought the material was ok, but I really tuned into the show, knowing nothing about it other than it was about sex, for the SOLE reason of seeing something foot related, as there are a few shots of hot girls' feet in a park on the ad I saw in the subway.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunion aside,she has nice toes,imo.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her foot is a bit contorted...ill just narrow my eyes when her soles are a over my face!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comcast has the episide in demand. Feb 9th is the date.

Shows alot of her feet...soles looked good...my hats off to the guys that appeared on the show

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Guys, That party was the one I host here in Los Angeles. I do regret having her do a show about foot fetishism here at my foot parties. I watched the video and it truly made use foot fetish man look very bad. I was asked that we weren;t going to be laughed at but throw some minor jokes that arent directly to us. I feel ashame bringing this up.

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony3:
Hello Guys, That party was the one I host here in Los Angeles. I do regret having her do a show about foot fetishism here at my foot parties. I watched the video and it truly made use foot fetish man look very bad. I was asked that we weren;t going to be laughed at but throw some minor jokes that arent directly to us. I feel ashame bringing this up.

If this is true, then what else is new. But I agree with other posters that shouldn't get up in arms about how our fetish tends to be represented on television. The internet reveals the truths you don't get on the boob-tube. There's a reason why "feet" is attached to the top searches of female celebrities.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? I just respost a comment in here and someone delete it. I guess i am not worthy.

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links