Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hate feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hate feet
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, was out with a group of friends and the topic of foot fetishes came up. I don't remember exactly how the conversation turned in that direction, but one of the girls replied with something along of the lines of, "That's gross, feet are nasty". I replied that she had nothing to worry about, because her feet weren't very nice anyway, if a joking sort of way (they actually were very nice).

She took offense and tried to sell the appeal of her feet. She slipped her foot out of her flip flop and mentioned how hers were actually cute and taken care of. The more I threw out negs, the more she played into it.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even count the amount of times I've heard a girl say feet are gross. It's true some peoples feet are gross, but others actually take care of their feet and get pedicures all the time and put lotion on them etc. I can't understand why women would waste money on pedicures and stuff if they think feet are gross?

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she hates feet so much why does she wear flip flops! That kind of hypocrisy bothers me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
If she hates feet so much why does she wear flip flops! That kind of hypocrisy bothers me.

I refer to the phenomenon of women shunning foot-attention but wearing revealing shoes as the "pedicure paradox." From my observations, lot of women see their feet as fashion accessories for their shoes. Women admit their shoes have sex-appeal, but not their feet by themselves separated from their shoes. The anatomy of their feet being attractive isn't what we're taught growing up, so [some] women experience cognitive-dissonance when they find out men are infatuated with them similarly to their breasts and backsides. Even legs are fine. But going pass the ankle steps into unfamiliar territory.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of women don't like wearing shoes period so sandals and flip flops help them maintain the barefootness when they don't have to dress formal or to the temperature. Heels make them taller which is supposedly sexier.
They don't want others to judge them for having ugly nasty feet so they get pedicures to go with their revealing comfortable shoes. I guess there are just those that can wear the shoes and pedicure but don't like to be told that they're cute by men. Women...

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
A lot of women don't like wearing shoes period so sandals and flip flops help them maintain the barefootness when they don't have to dress formal or to the temperature. Heels make them taller which is supposedly sexier.
They don't want others to judge them for having ugly nasty feet so they get pedicures to go with their revealing comfortable shoes. I guess there are just those that can wear the shoes and pedicure but don't like to be told that they're cute by men. Women...

Women. . . I've actually heard girls compliment other girls on their feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

Who cares? These girls can be turned.

If she's into you, she will change her opinion on the matter very quickly. VERY quickly.

I've learned a long time ago not to put too much stock into what a girl says. Everything is negotiable.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dannie:
I never understood those girls that say they hate feet, but still end up getting their toe nails painted.

I mean, if you hate something, why would you spend so much time decorating the very same thing that you hate? Surely if you hate feet then you wouldn't spend $10-20 dollars on pedicures.

The true story is that they are just fooling themselves. If they don't like feet or want their feet to be admired then they shouldn't walk around with flip flops and painted toe nails. That's like saying "Hey, don't my feet look good?" but they have to make up this little act and call feet disgusting when they get a compliment. It makes me sick.
Those women that are always wearing shoes and never showing their soles at all should be the ones saying they hate feet. Not the ones with painted toenails wearing flip flops 24/7. It contradicts the very same thing that you are trying to do. If you hate feet and don't want your feet to be admired then don't paint them and make them all pretty and then try to show them off indirectly in public.

Man I'm telling you that these women really do have a disdain for feet. A lot of women just follow fashion trends and or feel more comfortable in open footed shoes. Getting sandals, flip flops, or open toed wedges with a pedicure is just how it goes. Many really do think feet are nasty so they want to spruce theirs up to look fitting with the revealing shoes. Why would they want to show a part that's nasty if it really looks nasty? They expect other women to look at their shoes and say, "oh those are cute shoes!". They don't want to see a look of disgust on that woman's face from their dirty yellow nails and etc...

That doesn't necessarily mean that they have to love feet to wear sandals. Feet still aren't a very common sexual part, unless millions upon millions are in the closet with a foot fetish.

Bottom line is that most of these women aren't getting their feet done and buying the sandals with the expectation of having the foot guys flock to them.

[ March 10, 2016, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links