Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BABS (Bad Ass Becky Show) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BABS (Bad Ass Becky Show)
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you are familiar with this girl Becky? I think she has a nice pair of feet with soft soles and sexy toes. I think she is so cute and love her personality as well. She claims she is a total sweetheart, but it looks like she can be a monster if you get on her bad side. Is it true she isn't doing sessions anymore? Are any of you guys Becky Buddies members? I feel like there's enough free stuff around the Internet I don't want to pay $30 or $40 a month for membership. I like how she is so supportive of the foot community.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ace Corr! Monster...what do you mean?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetiwrinkly
Board Regular
Member # 48892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetiwrinkly   Author's Homepage   Email Footfetiwrinkly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes its friend of me!!!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can she be a monster? I am sure she can, like anybody. At the end of the day she is running a business, I am sure if people get out of line then you have to act accordingly.

I think this is what you mean.

There is plenty of FREE content, so if $30-40 a month seems like it isn't worth it then move along. trust me, plenty of free feet to see on the internet.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Hi Ace Corr! Monster...what do you mean?

I mean she can be very angry and yell very loud and turn crazy if you piss her off. She does have a lot of trolls don't know why. Some people just have the whole foot fetish concept.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by Footfetiwrinkly:
yes its friend of me!!!!!

Did you actually get to worship her feet? Or are you just a Becky Buddies member? She has gorgeous feet, but there's no way I can afford to be her boyfriend. She looks like she is way too high maintenance for me.
Footfetiwrinkly
Board Regular
Member # 48892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetiwrinkly   Author's Homepage   Email Footfetiwrinkly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her video!!!im members of her website
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined her website under the "Becky's Buddies" plan to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't impressed.

In my opinion she tries too hard to be sexy in the clips on her website, and her YouTube page. However, I do think she's taking a step in the right direction with the clips she's filmed interviewing models.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a member of her site but I wouldn't be the least bit critical. She's a sexy young woman that's pro foot fetish. Unless she's false advertising and ripping off, what's to argue about?

[ February 25, 2016, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetiwrinkly
Board Regular
Member # 48892

becky has joi just for me...check out
www.clips4sale.com/101633

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
...it looks like she can be a monster if you get on her bad side.

I like her even more now.

Bat shit crazy = great in bed

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bklyny123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like this model is offering upcoming foot sessions, here's one of 3 new backpage ads. I've been under the impression that she was not legit. Can anyone confirm?

http://newyork.backpage.com/Domination/foot-bitches-wanted/82349906

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bklyny123:
Looks like this model is offering upcoming foot sessions, here's one of 3 new backpage ads. I've been under the impression that she was not legit. Can anyone confirm?

yeahhh idk those type of ads seem pretty sketch ... I would be pretty cautious myself about thinking of answering them lest you go to a meetup location thinking you are gonna hook up with Becky and instead you meet Bubba [Eek!]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
Originally posted by bklyny123:

yeahhh idk those type of ads seem pretty sketch ... I would be pretty cautious myself about thinking of answering them lest you go to a meetup location thinking you are gonna hook up with Becky and instead you meet Bubba [Eek!]
[Laugh] [Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bklyny123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am pretty skeptical. I answered the ad anyway just to see. I got a prompt reply with a brief application type thing asking for requested dates/time and girl...
Also asked for name/email/phone # for a phone consultation.
I left off the phone # and last name, I'll post if I get any promising response.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links