Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BABS (Bad Ass Becky Show) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BABS (Bad Ass Becky Show)
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She and I had a few pleasant exchanges on xHamster when she was posting there. Thought she was quite sexy and amiable; appreciated her fans.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bklyny123:
Yes, I am pretty skeptical. I answered the ad anyway just to see. I got a prompt reply with a brief application type thing asking for requested dates/time and girl...
Also asked for name/email/phone # for a phone consultation.
I left off the phone # and last name, I'll post if I get any promising response.

Yeah you gotta be careful. Let us know what you found out. I know some massage parlors post pics of beautiful women and the women that actually work there are much uglier. Becky seems to have enough money not to do this kind of thing. I wonder how much she charges? Be careful! She may ask for $300 an hour or something. Just be very careful and tell us the details.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bklyny123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ad seems to be legit. Emailed back and forth, the email addy is the same as the one on her site. She asked for deposit which I expressed concern with, she offered up a phone number to talk if that would make me feel better. Tried and got voice mail. Over email she said to call again and I will at some point.

I'm convinced the ad is real, so now it's just a matter of will the session be as good as advertised. To be clear the sessions are not with her, she is there but "hosts" the session.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute, why aren't the foot sessions with her? Becky seems to have prettier feet than the rest of her foot ladies she has! Sammy's feet are also really pretty but Becky's are better. Let us know the details. I think the ad is real but maybe it could be a rip off. What is her foot ladies demand a crazy $500 an hour? Maybe not that much but I can tell you for sure it will be at least $200 an hour. I love her feet, but when you have to pay so much money it takes the fun out of it.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bklyny123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She didn't claim the sessions were with her in the ad so that was clear up front. I guess she doesn't do them, I agree she would be the preference if available. She quoted me 250/hr.

I don't know if I'm going to go through with it, would really like to see a review first.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Did she say why you can't choose her? I mean hey if I am going to pay so much money I definitely want the girl of my choice! What girls did she offer to you? All I know is there is Sammy, Janey, and Cali Logan. Sammy's feet are also pretty but I don't know I think this whole thing sounds like a rip off to me. Isn't $250 an hour a lot?? Besides do they even offer a footjob or just foot worship and that's it?? I know some sleazy massage parlors that will let you have foot worship and a footjob and actual sex for just $150 an hour.

Think about how hard you had to work for your $250 you are about to lose if you go through this. What's worse is if the session doesn't even go well. Do you like stinky feet? I heard Becky mentioned that most of the models have mild smell or no smell at all. However, she did mention that she has smelly feet. My guess is Becky wants even more than $250 to worship her feet. Please update us on more.

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
if it's a girl you've been lusting for a while i think 250 is a small price to pay for an experience you will remember for a lifetime

Reality never lives up to fantasy.

It's no different than chasing a beautiful girl that you want to bed. You imagine that she is a great lay, and how hot it will be. Then after you get her, you find she is really no different than any other girl.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This "Becky' crap has been going on too long. She's an actress in NYC. She's practically married and has been with the same guy for over 8 years. She DOES NOT do private sessions. What you see is the result of a photographer (who loves feet) paying her to take and use her photos.

The only way I know this is because of extensive research. If anyone actually has "Becky's" feet in their face, and can show me pics, then I'll believe it....because it ain't happenin.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
This "Becky' crap has been going on too long. She's an actress in NYC. She's practically married and has been with the same guy for over 8 years. She DOES NOT do private sessions. What you see is the result of a photographer (who loves feet) paying her to take and use her photos.

The only way I know this is because of extensive research. If anyone actually has "Becky's" feet in their face, and can show me pics, then I'll believe it....because it ain't happenin.

This makes sense, I believe it. However, the sessions she is offering with these other girls still sound pretty good, there's some hot girls with cute feet available.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i don't agree hooking up with one beautiful girl is the same as any other, no offense but it sounds like you don't have standards if you believe that's true

From a purely aesthetic perspective, you are correct.

However, from a performance perspective, you are not.

I've found that marginal girls tend to try much harder to please men than their extremely attractive counterparts. They cannot compete from aesthetic standpoint, so they have to make it up on the performance side.

Ever hear of the dead fish lay syndrome? It applies in a much higher degree to knock outs. Anyone whose bedded a large enough sample size can probably attest to this.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just good business practice to come off as "not committed" or "single", I mean, she's hot and all and damn fine feet but I would think that it would hurt business a little if she was openly commenting on how she is taken and will never do a foot session of any sort with guys...this way it always leaves it to the imagination which = $$

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe it's even her who is commenting and answering DM's and stuff. It's the photographer I believe. And again, until I see ONE picture or video with Becky's feet in some guys face, I'm going with my initial opinion.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
I don't believe it's even her who is commenting and answering DM's and stuff. It's the photographer I believe. And again, until I see ONE picture or video with Becky's feet in some guys face, I'm going with my initial opinion.

Yes, it probably is not her answering the emails. It looks like there is some potential for something here anyway...
They are promoting these upcoming sessions very heavily.

I think what they are failing to realize is that even if they had
a great service they were offering with this whole Becky's Boutique thing, they are going to scare off most of their potential clients with all of the half-truths. After more review, I'm not gonna try it at this time. They need to stop with the cutesy "acting" and just be straight about who is running the thing, who is acting, etc. No one wants to walk into a place that could turn out to be a hoax. Especially since it seems like a relatively sophisticated Internet video company is behind it.
Even the chance that this is not on the up and up is way too scary to take the risk.

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was in NY bc I'd go in and report back. If the email on the ad wasn't the same as the one on her website, then I'd dismiss it as typical Backpage bait & switch.
If they're charging $250 it's not a bad deal, esp. with her popularity.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

i don't agree hooking up with one beautiful girl is the same as any other, no offense but it sounds like you don't have standards if you believe that's true

From a purely aesthetic perspective, you are correct.

However, from a performance perspective, you are not.

I've found that marginal girls tend to try much harder to please men than their extremely attractive counterparts. They cannot compete from aesthetic standpoint, so they have to make it up on the performance side.

Ever hear of the dead fish lay syndrome? It applies in a much higher degree to knock outs. Anyone whose bedded a large enough sample size can probably attest to this.

i don't disagree with this, lesser looking girls tend to try harder and be better performers

but for me personally i would take a super hot girl that lies their like a dead fish over an average looking girl that tries hard

i'm easy to please and a very visual guy, just lie there while looking hot, i'll do my thing and i'm quite satisfied

The argument wasn't about preferences. It was about the fact that reality does not typically live up to fantasy.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links