Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recently ran across this mainstream media story about a online fetish model making $$ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Recently ran across this mainstream media story about a online fetish model making $$
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was perusing the website of the Fox affiliate up north of me and randomly found this there ... apparently this 29 year old lady makes six figures a year doing webcam shows "humiliating" men and other various fetish activities. She has also done things like sell bottles of her urine and her bathroom trash to some dudes online. [Eek!]

She owns a couple of houses and goes on several vacations a year just off the money she makes from that webcam site ... daang (the video in the article does show her showing off her shoes and feet a bit on the webcam [Tongue] ):

http://www.kptv.com/story/31730619/portland-woman-turns-humiliating-men-online-into-six-figure-career

[ April 19, 2016, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: tootsylover ]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Ceara Laynch [Smile]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Divine Goddess Jessica, Princess Rene, Miss Lindsey Leigh are also making a lot of money.
They hang together also

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

And Princess Lyne also [Smile]
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the heck would anyone want someone else's urine and bathroom trash, like what can you even do with that? I like Ceara and all but that is just kind of ridiculous.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Christ! [Eek!] [Confused] Whatta buncha LOOOSERZZZ who make those women filthy rich over nothing!!! Those ladies must be laughing their asses off all the way to the bank at those guys' expense.

I thank God every single day that I have my sanity and that I'm not a loser on the same level as those guys losing their money hand over fist!! Cheers to much cheaper ways of getting a better nut! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

[ April 21, 2016, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
Why the heck would anyone want someone else's urine and bathroom trash, like what can you even do with that?

If you can imagine it, someone is beating off to it...

Mmm, a paper clip chain made absent-mindedly by a 5'1" biracial girl who owns 2 cats and a goldfish and is fluent in American Sign Language and likes lots of ice in her water...so hot...

Actually, that is hot. It was the ice that pushed me over the edge. Catch you guys later... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Rogan, known for News Radio and Fear Factor interviewed her a while back. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yJj9q-67ivA

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really sure who's to blame in this case; the person who decides to sell their feces as a "career", or the person who is willing to pay for it and help support the said person's means of living while they use your hard earned money to take vacations for themselves and buy lavish things. And in return, you get their feces.

I'm more apt to say the latter. If someone approached me and offered me $100 bucks for my feces, I would probably say go for it. They would be the ones collecting it though, and I wouldn't actively pursue it as a career.

I see it being the same concept as guys offering to buy girls drinks who are otherwise minding their own business, with the expectation that she now "owes" them something. If someone walked up to me and offered to buy me a drink without me asking, I for certain wouldn't turn it down. It doesn't mean that I now owe that person something as "gratitude" that they bought me a drink, so I can't hold it against girls when they take up a guy's offer for a free drink.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

If they can sell it, why not.
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:

I thank God every single day that I have my sanity and that I'm not a loser on the same level as those guys losing their money hand over fist!! Cheers to much cheaper ways of getting a better nut! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why the heck would anyone want someone else's urine and bathroom trash, like what can you even do with that? I like Ceara and all but that is just kind of ridiculous.

Some guys are into that sort of thing.

My freshman year in college, I walked into my dorm room late at night and walked in on my roommate laying on the floor while his girlfriend was squatting over him taking a dump on his chest. It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. There are some things in life that you just can't unsee.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

My freshman year in college, I walked into my dorm room late at night and walked in on my roommate laying on the floor while his girlfriend was squatting over him taking a dump on his chest. It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. There are some things in life that you just can't unsee.

Ah, Demon Alcohol. I hope the next year you were at the top of the roommate lottery.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

Ah, Demon Alcohol. I hope the next year you were at the top of the roommate lottery.
That was the only year I lived in a dorm with a "lottery" roommate. Wasn't going to make that mistake again.

He was a good guy otherwise. Just couldn't get over that shit, pun intended.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links