Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recently ran across this mainstream media story about a online fetish model making $$ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Recently ran across this mainstream media story about a online fetish model making $$
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"THIS IS WHY YOU PUT A SOCK ON THE DOORKNOB! YOU SEE A SOCK YOU BETTER KNOCK!"
Dorm-livin' 101.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
Why the heck would anyone want someone else's urine and bathroom trash, like what can you even do with that? I like Ceara and all but that is just kind of ridiculous.

Some guys are into that sort of thing.

My freshman year in college, I walked into my dorm room late at night and walked in on my roommate laying on the floor while his girlfriend was squatting over him taking a dump on his chest. It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. There are some things in life that you just can't unsee.

lol what was their reaction when you walked in?
Probably a "shitty" one.... [Cool]

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is sad
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveFeet122:
Why the heck would anyone want someone else's urine and bathroom trash, like what can you even do with that? I like Ceara and all but that is just kind of ridiculous.

Some guys are into that sort of thing.

My freshman year in college, I walked into my dorm room late at night and walked in on my roommate laying on the floor while his girlfriend was squatting over him taking a dump on his chest. It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. There are some things in life that you just can't unsee.

lol what was their reaction when you walked in?
She jumped up and ran behind the TV, and he looked at me with the deer in headlights look. I started gagging and walked away.

I came back the next day and he was begging me not to tell anyone. I had no idea that was even a "thing" until he told me it turned him on. He knew he would have been crucified by the guys on the floor if they found out. I didn't tell anyone, but made him swear not to pull that shit, pun intended, in the room anymore. After that, he was a model roommate since I was able to use that piece of information as leverage.

He wasn't a bad guy. He was pretty cool actually. Just into some strange shit, again, pun intended. Regardless, I never looked at him the same way again and got another room for the second semester. Actually made me realize how "vanilla" my interest in cute feet was in comparison.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links