Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miss, Mistress, Princess, Goddess...? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miss, Mistress, Princess, Goddess...?
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was always wondering about titles that Foot Girls have.
Do they give themselves ones, or they deserve a title somehow.

For example for me the Goddess is ultimate title, and rookie should not be titled as that.
Maybe for start Miss, then Princess...

What do you think?
Did i miss some title? [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dislike the domination titles. All that "goddess" stuff is a real turnoff and I mostly ignore it. I think it' supposed to catch my eye--clickbait. For the most part though, yuck.

On the other hand, someone like "Princess" Cy has, well, royally pampered feet, beautifully sculpted nails and killer, I mean killer, legs. It's not for me to say whether she (or anyone) "deserves" the title, but in her case, whatever, don't care.

On the other hand, a some girls adopt such monikers and yet their feet look like they are dragged through the trailer park on a regular basis.

On the other hand (what am I, Shiva?), look at Showcased: best feet on here, no title. Doesn't need one. For crying out loud, she doesn't even use a first name. No title for Saffron, either. Remember her? She' my avatar. Didn't need a title.

I think just plain names are best. That's my little Internet Opinion.

This was discussed somewhat in a thread a couple years ago, but there's been some turnover here so it's worth bringing up again.

PS: If a girl has a Ph.D., then I'd have to call her Dr...

[ April 27, 2016, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not into the dom scene...but I dont mind the titles as it hopefully means the woman is cool with guys into their feet!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i know for Saffron [Smile]
And her friend Barbie Gurl [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dislike titles like that.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me the bullshit "Goddess ..." is a load of crap. I am not into the domination thing or humiliation thing.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also on the same page here as you guys, I thought people actually liked the titles but refrained on my site doing it just because I thought it wasn't right. You can call your girlfriends or wives those names but not some internet foot model (no matter how narcissistic they come across as).

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with everyone said. Not into the dom stuff and hate those monikers.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

I would say that only foot girls that do humiliation and domination have that kind of title, but here we have also Foot Goddess Natalie, who i think is normal foot girl..?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a REAL barefoot princess!:
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Princess-Diana-Feet-459054.jpg

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These titles are just a marketing ploy.

I know a guy that is a chiropractor, and refers to himself as a Dr. I used to date a girl that was a pharmacist, and used the "Dr." prefix. Laughable.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're titles used for fantasy for people who are into those things. Some, in the domination scene, are a little more into than others, but it's still a clique/niche thing.

I don't mind it at all, but I'm not into calling people by those names either. Different strokes for different folks. I just wonder how many of us like to be called some badass nickname on the PS Network or XBox Live though. [Joint]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your comparisson Patrick!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
These titles are just a marketing ploy.

I know a guy that is a chiropractor, and refers to himself as a Dr. I used to date a girl that was a pharmacist, and used the "Dr." prefix. Laughable.

D.C. and Pharm.D are real degrees. They are the terminal degrees in the given area.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
They're titles used for fantasy for people who are into those things. Some, in the domination scene, are a little more into than others, but it's still a clique/niche thing.

I don't mind it at all, but I'm not into calling people by those names either. Different strokes for different folks. I just wonder how many of us like to be called some badass nickname on the PS Network or XBox Live though. [Joint]

Patrick

Like "SirEpicNoobPwner" or "ImperialJediSlayer"? [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links