Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miss, Mistress, Princess, Goddess...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miss, Mistress, Princess, Goddess...?
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into those either. Domination's not my thing. I usually just skip the title and go to the name, like "Jasmine" instead of Goddess Jasmine.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent comparison Patrick!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
These titles are just a marketing ploy.

I know a guy that is a chiropractor, and refers to himself as a Dr. I used to date a girl that was a pharmacist, and used the "Dr." prefix. Laughable.

D.C. and Pharm.D are real degrees. They are the terminal degrees in the given area.
They certainly are. If you legally file your name as Dr. Tom Smith, or Dr. Mary Jane that's one thing. However, introducing yourself as Dr. Tom or Dr. Mary to people you casually meet is pretentious.

HUGE distinction.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, in casual situations that's lame. I have a friend who's got a credit card with Dr. on it. When he set up the card, it asked for his title in the pull-down. He didn't think much about it as he'd been Dr. for some years, so he selected it and didn't give it another thought.

But they printed "Dr." on his card! He gets super embarrassed when cashiers make a deal out of that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberry!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links