Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do people who don't have foot fetishes get so creeped out by those who do? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why do people who don't have foot fetishes get so creeped out by those who do?
Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 45893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too aggressive? Maybe some people have really had bad experiences with feet.
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people think I'm a freak, tho I've had some that were cool with it.... Most just don't understand what I see in women's feet, or how someone could be turned on by them....and of course you get the usual "feet are gross!!"comments [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrenMan
Board Regular
Member # 49730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrenMan   Email DrenMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky @TheSoleMates:
Click on the quotes just above the post someone makes and it will quote them in your reply. You can click the edit option to the left of that in order to edit your post, and you can delete it from there.

Thank You!
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I've never had a negative reaction to it. My sexual preferences are on a need to know basis, and the only ones that need to know are the girls I've been with.

If the girl is into you, and you let your fondness for feet come out naturally, the success rate is probably 99.9%. On the other hand, if you push the issue and force a conversation about it, or if you approach it as being this huge deal, you run the risk of sounding like a pervert.

Imagine having a huge thing for breasts. You sit down with your girl and tell her how all you crave is breasts, you want to do this or that to them, you can't live without them, etc. The girl starts to think that you really don't want her, just her breasts.

Quite honestly, If I was a girl and read through some of the posts here, I'd probably view it as creepy as well.

I would be inclined to agree with this for the most part. A large portion of it starts with yourself and how you approach it. If you're embarrassed about and uncomfortable with your own likes, especially when it's something as innocuous and pedestrian as feet, then it's not really reasonable to presume that someone else should automatically be comfortable with it when you're not even comfortable with it yourself. If you make it out like it's some big deal, then it's going to be perceived as a big deal. If it's not a big deal to you, then chances are higher it won't be a big deal for someone else, either. You don't need to be patted on the hand and told that it's ok to like what you like.

However, with that being said, there are a lot of people who are seemingly too lazy to want to form their own opinions for themselves and need to be told what to think, believe and say based on what they read, see and hear in the media. A lot of people either dislike, or are afraid of what they don't understand. If it's not something that we can easily relate to and identify with, it's easier to just perceive is as being a threat or being bad than it is to actually take the time to understand it. Many people I think find it easier to be followers than leaders because it requires the least amount of explanation. If you just go along with what everyone else is saying, then you don't have to justify your opinion like the person who disagrees does.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle Chaos
Board Regular
Member # 46376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyle Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Kyle Chaos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet are farthest body part from the brain.
Simple minded folk neglect the joys of feet. [Tongue]

--------------------
www.FootChaos.com
www.KyleChaos.com
www.AcesofChaos.com

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I've heard women compliment other women on their feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were grown up being taught that feet were gross because they smell. Also, feet can have many problems like athlete's foot, warts, callouses, bunions, corns, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, etc.

However, on the flip side many women who take very good care of their feet at salons and get pedicures weekly don't think feet are gross at all. Feet are actually a lot cleaner and sexier than hands so foot fetish shouldn't even be considered a fetish. It should be counted as the norm.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very open about my foot fetish and my wife is very open about my foot fetish too. I simply keep the attitude that there is something wrong with any guy that doesn't have a foot fetish. We are positive and upbeat about it. I have had wonderful success with this and honestly have not had any bad reactions. I think that if a guy is proud of his foot fetish, then it shows in a very positive way in body language and also in his speech patterns. Confidence is EVERYTHING. I would not be surprised that between my wife and I and also my complimenting strange women's feet or toes in public, we have told 200? 300? 500? or more people over the years with no bad reactions. That is the honest truth. It is all in the 'tude.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=016860

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are small minded people and being control on what is normal in a screwed up world.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below the Ankles:
This is why:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that topic creepy!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because they are narrow-minded people, Foot Fetish is a form of revolutionary mental freedom!! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it is really that complicated. Feet can, and often do, have an odor. While many of us enjoy that odor, many other people dislike it. What is intoxicating to me is repulsive to others. Those people don't understand how someone would want to put their mouth on smelly feet or how they could possibly be sexually aroused by them.
I find the comparison to homosexuality to be one that I relate to most easily. I may choose to indulge my foot fetish, but I did not choose to be attracted to pretty female feet. Often wish I wasn't, but I am who I am.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by Below the Ankles:
This is why:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that topic creepy!
You are far from the only one.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links