Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Woman's Story About Being Sexually Harassed At a Starbucks. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Woman's Story About Being Sexually Harassed At a Starbucks.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The questions are pretty simple, yet they might take a while to come up with answers that are fair.

Does this woman have a legitimate gripe, or was she blowing things out of proportion? On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say she treated this particular event (or problem) way too seriously?

What does any of this have to do with feet? You'll see.

Tell us what you think.

Here's The Story

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So assuming that most people in society don't see feet as a sexual thing, if I passed a girl in a Starbucks and complimented her on her having nice eyes, would that be viewed as sexual harassment as well?

Because truthfully, in my opinion that's all this guy did.... he paid her a compliment. She had her feet on display, and he complimented her on them. He didn't say he wanted to smell them, or lick them, or cum on them... THAT would have been sexual harassment. All he said was "nice feet" and that is considered harassment? Come on man. [Roll Eyes]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John doh
Board Regular
Member # 49762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John doh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit. That woman is kinda nuts. Every is so god damn sensitive now days. I wish I could wind back the clock like 20 years when people didn't seem so fucked up.
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never give a complete stranger a "compliment" like that unless she was wearing toe rings,anklets,loud pedicure and was obviously showing her feet off.I think both of these douche bags should lighten up and get a better life.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This proves the point that's been stated over and over again about jumping to conclusions when first meeting or in an approach. She even mentioned that she understands people have foot fetishes and it's not a bad thing.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry dudes, the person who gets to define "harassment" is the person to whom comments are directed. Unwelcome advances are unwelcome.

I'm checking out of this discussion so as to not participate in an internet argument. See y'all...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are disgusting. And she's an uptight, liberal feminist who is probably terribly ugly and is mad at the world cuz the only guys that hit on her are older, middle-aged black men in a wheelchair.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-sister-in-law worked at a busy office for years, and said she and most of her friends agreed that the difference between harassment and flirtation depended on how good looking the guy was.
If this feminist/activist was complimented by a handsome young man with a nice voice, we'd never hear about it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was a fairly perv. thing to say to a woman that you don't know, and her reaction was a bit over the top; but if he got the message then maybe the old "dapper" perv. won't repeat the behavior.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Her feet are disgusting. And she's an uptight, liberal feminist who is probably terribly ugly and is mad at the world cuz the only guys that hit on her are older, middle-aged black men in a wheelchair.

[Laugh] [Nana] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Sorry dudes, the person who gets to define "harassment" is the person to whom comments are directed. Unwelcome advances are unwelcome.

I'm checking out of this discussion so as to not participate in an internet argument. See y'all...

sorry, but i tend to agree with some posters that the difference between flirting and harassment is how good looking the guy is. i'm sure brad pitt could walk up to any women in the world, say "hey, i would love to cum on your tits" and 9 times out of 10 a woman would be cool with it. so, please, judging by this story it sounds like someone upset an unattractive guy gave them a compliment they'd be cool with if someone better looking had said the exact same thing
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

nice job throwing in the racism on the end of that insult, i highly doubt black dudes would bother with her but thanks for letting Wu's know you hate "niggers"
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
quote:

nice job throwing in the racism on the end of that insult, i highly doubt black dudes would bother with her but thanks for letting Wu's know you hate "niggers"
What the bloody hell.....?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally, attractive women wouldn't care about an innocuous comment like this. In fact, I believe many would probably welcome it, as they're likely used to men fawning over their overall looks, breasts, ass, etc. They generally like male attention in general, but are very selective in who they give their attention to being that they have options. It's very rare you'll see a good looking female complain and go on a harangue about being objectified, hit on, sexualized, etc.

From what I've gathered, it's feminists that complain about the aforementioned things, but I've noticed that many of the things they complain about are things they don't have to worry about because to be candid, they're generally not that attractive. In my personal opinion, it's deep seeded resentment that causes them to do that because they don't receive the male attention that an otherwise good looking female would get, so they need to get their "attention" by acting like they're speaking for and defending all women.

I think interaction between both males and females these days has gone south. I think many females these days are very vain and in order to inflate their own self worth, act like they are "entitled" to nothing less than a charming stud, even if the girl is average looking at best. They construe any simple comment from a male as if he's "hitting" on her, even if that's the furthest thing from what the guy is doing and he's just simply asking her for directions, for instance. Although at the same time, I believe a lot of males these days have developed a sense of entitlement when it comes to women, as if the woman owes them a chance. Nobody owes you anything.

I think society puts a lot more pressure on males though, being that males are traditionally the ones that need to court the females; being the one to approach her and strike up a conversation, ask the girl to prom, ask her out, ask her to marry you, etc. Consequently, this causes the male to be the one in this position that is putting himself out there and facing possible rejection, while the woman essentially sits back and decides who's "worthy" of her admiration. Often times you'll only hear the term "socially inept" get applied to males because they're the ones having to put themselves out there and if he looks he slightest bit nervous or says the wrong thing, he gets labeled as "socially inept". However, in my opinion, a lot of females are just as socially inept, if not more, than males because society doesn't put pressure on them to have to be socially adjusted when it comes to male-female interaction.

It's a very sad society that I think our culture has created, because it's created a lot of selfish, entitled and overly sensitive individuals.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a colossal mind fuck; I'll never get the time I spent reading that article back, and that sucks because I enjoy learning things, but not being preached to. OK, this is me, the bleeding heart Liberal, who hates racism and sexism, or any other form of discrimination or repression, but I find this woman way the hell too sensitive. That old man should have kept the comment to himself, but I think that if you're going to yell "sexual harassment" based on a single tame comment, you're probably stretching your point a bit too far.

Don't get me wrong, I know that most women, specially young ones, get bombarded constantly with comments about their looks, raging from the tame to the lewd.

Should men make leering comments on female anatomy? Absolutely not.

Should men objectify women? Absolutely not.

Were women placed on Earth to be judged by men solely based on looks? Absolutely not.

I personally don't like to talk to strangers unless I have a good reason 'cause I don't like strangers talking to me without a good reason. This makes me wonder if this woman would have replied so forcefully if the guy making the comment was young and attractive. I mean, if coming from a "cute" or "hot" young guy, it would be just as objectifying, but would she have tolerated it or reacted the way she did? I guess we'll never know, but I've seen this kind of selective judging once or twice in my life. Just saying.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links