Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A subject that's been discussed before, but I thought I'd revive it.
Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to women's feet? I think about this sometimes--and I can come up with no reason for it!
I can remember, as a kid, looking at ladies' bare feet and saying to myself, "Wow, they are really pretty!" But as far as I know, there wasn't any single incident that caused me to become attracted to them.
I suppose it's just an irrational urge that I have!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, the first time I notice a woman foot her feet turned me on. I don't why but I had this feeling of sexual at the age of 12. But then I started to chase that feeling and it is true. Certain of women feet turn me on especially the bottom of their feet. Well, and old man told me you have to start somewhere when looking for a woman!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has ling been noted that the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map. Foot fetishes could result in some males because of cross-wiring between the feet and genital parts. I truly believe this cross-wiring theory. I'm fairy certain that this is why I have a foot fetish!!!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no particular memory of the first time I realized I had an interest in feet. For as long as I can remember I've been fascinated with them. I always wondered what people's feet looked like as a kid, and was always very excited when I got the chance or saw feet on tv. When I saw them on tv I would try very hard to catch a closer look. I once confessed to a friend that I always wanted to see what people's feet looked like and he told me I probably have a foot fetish ( I was probably 12 or 13). When he told me it all started to make sense. I then looked into it, and once I found foot worship pics and became extremely aroused, I knew the truth.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the cross wiring theory too. It's just how we're encoded sexually, and we develop into it. I don't think anyone develops it with a certain event, they recognize it with that event.
I was aware of mine in kindergarten when the teacher took her heels or pumps off and was barefoot. There was a girl that class that got barefoot during naptime in that class too.
Once I became sexually aware and realized that tits didn't make me hard, but feet did.

[ October 14, 2016, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want believe that I am cross wired, but it might be true if we believe in genetic manipulation according to the creation of man in the bible. The kingdom of Kush worship the woman foot a southern kingdom in the land of Egypt during ancient time. I can’t say I am different too. I think we have to look at the people who first came up with the word fetish to describe a person behavior. I think they were educated fools. My behavior for liking women feet is as normal as any other behavior as long as two consenting adult agree with it. I think over the years coming out of Europe the establishment wanted to give it people a negative complex on everything that were not European ideas as demonic, just to collect money under the control of the church. Did you guys know that it was customary to kiss women feet in the 16th & 17th century, why? The bottom line I love having sex with women! [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I want believe that I am cross wired, but it might be true if we believe in genetic manipulation according to the creation of man in the bible. The kingdom of Kush worship the woman foot a southern kingdom in the land of Egypt during ancient time. I can’t say I am different too. I think we have to look at the people who first came up with the word fetish to describe a person behavior. I think they were educated fools. My behavior for liking women feet is as normal as any other behavior as long as two consenting adult agree with it. I think over the years coming out of Europe the establishment wanted to give it people a negative complex on everything that were not European ideas as demonic, just to collect money under the control of the church. Did you guys know that it was customary to kiss women feet in the 16th & 17th century, why? The bottom line I love having sex with women! [Cheers]

I didn't know that! That's a tradition that oughta be started up again! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the age of 6( 1st grade) I remember writing I like feet on the palms of my hand. But it wasn't until puberty that I figure it all out that this fetish really moved me. Maybe it was seeing female ballet dancers in nylons, pointing their toes on tv, or all the teachers I had in the late 1960's, 70's wearing nylons and heels and those loafer type shoes with heels. I think one thing as I reflect back, we knew feet were always accessible to be seen in public unlike seeing any other female body part in the flesh. I just know they have always turned me on if they are and the female is attractive, to see smell and taste [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mail2268
Board Regular
Member # 46729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mail2268   Email mail2268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed my grandmother's highly arched feet. I would spend weekends with my grandparents. While sitting at the table I would be underneath. I noticed her feet crossed at ankles. Imagine size 5, wrinkled soles and a arch as high as Mona lisa. I thought all women had a arch as high as my grandmother. Well fifty years later, I am still searching Oh well. I mean I had plenty of woman, over a hundred plus, all races, I should be called rainbow man. Only a couple ever made my heart skip a beat after taking their shoes off. I am still waiting. My mother told me, as a baby I always played with the women's feet when they came to visit. I was about 8 when I fell in love with the arches.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 5 or 6 years old. Reading a Batman comic book. In one of the pages Batman was clinging to the top of a tall building by his fingertips. Catwoman, dressed in all black leather and black, shiny, pointed boots was at the top of building stepping and smashing on his hands as he clung for his life. She had a mean look on her face and Batman was begging for mercy. I had a raging hard on, the first one I can remember.

Ever since then I've loved pretty feet, high heels, boots, anklets and dominant type women.

My Mom and her friends ALL painted their toes in the summer and constantly walked around our house barefoot. I remember staring at our neighbors feet and finding her chubby little toes to be the most exhilarating thing I'd seen and they gave me butterflies in my stomach. I was a dead duck from a young age. lol

[ October 15, 2016, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going with the cross wired theory as well. I find beautiful feet so sexy, it's hard to imagine that every heterosexual male doesn't have a foot fetish. In contrast, ugly or unkept feet are the grossest thing ever to me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember liking my aunt's high heeled boots at about 5-6, but I remember at 9-10 loving my fourth grade teachers feet in pumps and peep toe shoes. She had two little freckles on one foot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenhornet
Board Regular
Member # 16424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhornet   Email greenhornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It started with my aunt. I was 3-4, so around 1987-88. She was around 24-25 at the time, and still living at home. My parents and me went up to my grandmother's house and they were all sitting at the kitchen table, eating pizza and shooting the shit, and I was playing under the table. My aunt was barefoot, her toes painted red. For some reason, I just started playing with them. I don't remember much after that, just that when I was done, I came out from under the table to have some pizza, and I was scolded and told to go wash my hands...heh. To this day, whenever I see a picture of feet tanned just the right way, with nails painted just the right shade of red (although I really prefer unpainted), with tendons showing just the right amount, I think about my aunt's feet, which are still beautiful. I have to admit she still looks great for being in her 50s now. Just a couple weeks ago, at a funeral, she was wearing sandals, and I couldn't help but sneak a couple peeks....

After that first incident, there wasn't much until maybe third grade, when I girl I liked took her shoes off (socks still on), and I noticed my little weiner getting hard, like I really had to pee. I thought I was weird, like I was the only person who liked feet until around 7th grade, when we got out first computer and Internet connection, and I found a site called Greatfeet.com, when my whole world changed...

[ October 16, 2016, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: greenhornet ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I was also attracted to some of my aunts' feet. Two I particularly recall well hippie chics who went around barefooted a lot!

--------------------

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
For me, the first time I notice a woman foot was riding on the City bus, this woman feet paper sack brown legs, but around her feet where the brown met up was white as snow. I don't why but I had this feeling of sexual at the age of 12. But then I started to chase that feeling and it is true, I love women feet. Certain types of women feet turn me on especially the bottom of their feet, lots of wrinkles. Well, and old man told me you have to start somewhere when looking for a woman! [Drool]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links