Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why?
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's interesting that there's a lot of people out there who have memories of first being attracted to the feet of family members like aunts, cousins, mothers, etc. I don't know if it's the same for other female body parts for those who aren't foot fetishists, but I've definitely heard a lot of foot fetishists mention it (not just here). I don't think it's weird or anything, I just noticed it seems to be fairly common.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea as to "why", just that I do.

I first knew I was attracted to pretty feet at about 8 or 9 years of age. One of my mother's single friend would watch me once in a while if my parents had to go out. She always wore colorful and/or patterned socks. If I were playing on the floor and was anywhere near her, she would always touch me or try to tickle me with her feet. I distinctly remember the reaction it elicited. I also distinctly remembering that I wanted to feel her feet on my crotch, though it never happened.

Always thought I was the only one with this interest until I was about 13 or so. At a friends house watching a movie. We sat in this TV room that was a loft overlooking the living room. His parents were in the living room below us watching TV. They were laying on opposite ends of the couch. I remember looking down and saw his father take his mother's foot and place it between his legs. She was wearing what appeared to be black trouser socks. A whispered conversation ensued, she looked around to make sure no one was in the living room, then proceeded to put her other foot in his lap too, then started to rub back and forth with her feet. I remember being mesmerized at the site and would have traded anything to be in his place. After a while, she inserted her feet into his shorts and continued the "massage". Right then and there I knew I wasn't alone. I also remember being IMMENSELY turned on. Had to eventually run to the bathroom to rub one out. I would frequent this particular friends house quite often after that and saw a few other "foot games" his parents would play.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My store is kinda cool I think . I've always been an ass man wasn't particularly into feet although I did appreciate it when I saw pretty toes and a nice pedi . An ex girlfriend of mine over a decade ago had incredible feet some of the best I've ever seen to be honest . Anyways one night during sex she put her foot up to my mouth and said suck on my toes baby I opened my mouth and she shoved her foot down my throat she came so fast and the reaction for myself was so gratifying that I've actually been in love with feet since that very day . That kinky girl changed me lol
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Story *
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe in the crossed wire theory. For one thing it doesn't take into account that I like tits and ass too. However I do believe I was genetically disposed to have a foot fetish.

There was nothing in my past that would have imprinted me to feet. From at least age 4 I liked the smell of feet. I loved their curviness and instinctively wanted to lick them.

I only heard negative remarks about feet growing up. Of course I didn't know the word conspiracy as a child. But my thinking as a child was that everyone REALLY knew feet were delicious and beautiful. But that, for some unknown reason, they were all pretending feet were nasty and awful and that everyone really knew the opposite was true. (vivid imagination, huh?)

My interest in tits, etc did not occur till I was 12 and saw my first Playboy and Penthouse in a convenience store.

My foot fetish is definitely a more prominent part of my sexual psyche.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have had this discussion before.

My fondness for feet is sort of an "ebb and flow" attraction. There are days where I'd much prefer conventional sexual activity, and some that I strongly prefer the fetish.

Here's the difference:
Some days I have to have oral sex, for instance. However, if I don't experience it, that craving for oral sex will either subside on its own or morph into another sexual craving. When the fetish comes on however, it will stay in full effect until it's "fed".

This makes me think that it is something you are born with rather than something that was "learned".

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonze947:
I don't believe in the crossed wire theory. For one thing it doesn't take into account that I like tits and ass too. However I do believe I was genetically disposed to have a foot fetish.

There was nothing in my past that would have imprinted me to feet. From at least age 4 I liked the smell of feet. I loved their curviness and instinctively wanted to lick them.

I only heard negative remarks about feet growing up. Of course I didn't know the word conspiracy as a child. But my thinking as a child was that everyone REALLY knew feet were delicious and beautiful. But that, for some unknown reason, they were all pretending feet were nasty and awful and that everyone really knew the opposite was true. (vivid imagination, huh?)

My interest in tits, etc did not occur till I was 12 and saw my first Playboy and Penthouse in a convenience store.

My foot fetish is definitely a more prominent part of my sexual psyche.

I think I can agree with your "conspiracy theory!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was no "moment". I have always known that women's feet are sexy...even before I knew what sex or sexy was.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
There was no "moment". I have always known that women's feet are sexy...even before I knew what sex or sexy was.

there was a moment, you just don't remember because you were too young

something happened to all of us permanently ingraining it in our psyche when we were infants absorbing everything around us

there is no foot fetish "gene"

A swing...and a miss.

I suggested no such thing as a genetic component to a foot fetish - mine or others'.

I have always found women's feet profoundly appealing (not all, of course). There were moments that supported my attraction and/or provided a sense of discernment for what I found most alluring. Beyond this, feet were always a center of attention.

I could go on with examples and demonstrations but would hope that you would trust that I know myself well enough to assure you there was no seminal event that initiated my passion for feet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
there are biological reasons for liking nice tits and ass or a pretty face, these are indicators of good genes that you would want to pass on to your kids

there are no biological reasons for liking feet, the whole purpose is for walking no matter how nice her pedicure is

I gotta ask:

What are the biological reasons for liking tits and ass?

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
there are biological reasons for liking nice tits and ass or a pretty face, these are indicators of good genes that you would want to pass on to your kids

there are no biological reasons for liking feet, the whole purpose is for walking no matter how nice her pedicure is

I gotta ask:

What are the biological reasons for liking tits and ass?

Well biologically there has to be icing on the cake. Most hetero guys don't just jump into some pussy without looking all of the other features first. I'm sure that most of us, including Michael Pitt wouldn't go stick our dicks in a glory hole without even knowing what's on the other side. Most non foot guys will look past the feet, unless they're just horribly disgusting and catch his eye which may turn him off. I've seen non foot guys that can notice pretty feet and refer to them as such.

Hetero men are attracted to femininity. For instance, body hair is an instant turn off to me. A woman with rough manly looking feet turns me off as well, but I can see past the feet if she's gorgeous in the face and in great shape.

Feet work biologically to procreate for most of us foot guys. There's been times that I need feet in my face to retain an erection during vaginal sex, while there are times that kissing and caressing/bonding keeps me solid. This is true for a number of tit guys as well.

Maybe we just take feet too seriously, but we're turned on by them. As long as we're able to make a baby with a woman, there's nothing biologically off about us. Now the foot guys that can't do anything except FJs, maybe yes.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:

at the end of the day the whole purpose for feet is nothing more than walking, that is why an attraction towards feet is considered a fetish

By this argument, an attraction to a girls ass would also be a fetish since it's whole purpose is to shit.

The sole purpose of tits are for breast feeding. Is this a fetish as well?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links