Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » after work feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: after work feet
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but isn't this the type of stuff that when caught makes the rest of us look bad?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
There was a time I got to sniff an office manager's workout shoes she left behind in her office. Couldn't believe how sweaty and musky they smelled. She also had white ankle socks stuffed in them which were slightly crusty. Blew my mind!

You were so lucky to get your hands on those shoes and crusty socks, I'm jealous lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of shoes to sniff at my current job. There is a half Asian/Black girl there and I went to work when nobody was there and was surprised to see that she had flats under her desk. They smelled like funky corn chips. I had to snap a pic of the insoles. lol

So before I talked about the payroll lady. Weird outcome. I rubbed her feet a few times. She gave me her number and then said she feels guilty because she has a bf. I'm like wtf why you did you give me your number? She was like the foot rub was really good. smh

A few days later. I went to her office for work related stuff, but she had these ballerina flats on. I didn't say anything about her feet, but she slipped them off and said I got a pedicure this weekend. So I went for broke and sucked her toes. lol They were sweaty but didn't really have a scent. She said I was crazy and that her feet must smell. lol I asked if she liked it, she said I plead the Fifh. lol She later told me that she has to chill out because she is in a serious relationship. I was like that's cool. I don't mess with her feet anymore. On to the next.

The cash app chick I talked about before that took off her flat and had the whole cubicle smelling like vinegar got fired. I was extremely distraught by this. Ever since I touched her feet that one day she always moved them over. She never did it before. I wanted wait to touch them again. So when I was ready to her desk was empty. I'm pissed. They let the cute ones go and keep the ugly ones. smdh.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links