Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Love my foot man (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Love my foot man
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter, Peter, Thank you. I feel like I benefit from it just as much as he does. He takes great care of me, and I'm always very satisfied.

aka.footjoyboy, that just literally made me laugh out loud. Had I known, I would have gladly given the shoes to him. Lol

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the club. I'm glad you two got into the foot world. It's still taboo...but it'll work it's way around.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:
Welcome to the club. I'm glad you two got into the foot world. It's still taboo...but it'll work it's way around.

I hope it does work it's way around. From my point of view, it's been a very intimate and pleasurable experience. People need to drop the notion that feet are dirty and gross. Hey, my guy prefers my feet when they are a little on the dirty side, with a little sweat, and plenty of scent. It excites me to see how he responds. It makes me laugh when he smells them, then comes up and says, in a disappointed voice, "They smell like soap." I just have to wash them every once in awhile! It's just a good thing he loves the way they look as well. He says he thankful everyday for having such a great set of feet in his life. Lol I love it. Thanks for the welcome!

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virgo always hits the spot and from the way you mentioned it, thank you for confirming what I already knew all along. Keep that Virgo man happy and trust me you'll be in heaven for a long time....:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Virgo always hits the spot and from the way you mentioned it, thank you for confirming what I already knew all along. Keep that Virgo man happy and trust me you'll be in heaven for a long time....:-)

Oh, I plan on keeping him happy! I most definitely reap the benefits as well. [Wink]

--------------------

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOOT WORSHIPPEE....your story, and experiences are so wonderful to hear about and read! Enjoying your new relationship to the highest and sexiest level. It is so awesome to read about a couple who loves, and respects each other, values and listens to each others wants and needs, and so seriously wants to please each other! FANTASTIC! FEMALE FEET are beautiful, sensual, and absolutely worthy of attention and worship. The nerve endings in your feet should bring you as much pleasure as he is getting, smelling, licking, kissing and worshiping them! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SO MUCH MORE FROM YOU! THANKS!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."disappointed voice, "They smell like soap.""

[Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
FOOT WORSHIPPEE....your story, and experiences are so wonderful to hear about and read! Enjoying your new relationship to the highest and sexiest level. It is so awesome to read about a couple who loves, and respects each other, values and listens to each others wants and needs, and so seriously wants to please each other! FANTASTIC! FEMALE FEET are beautiful, sensual, and absolutely worthy of attention and worship. The nerve endings in your feet should bring you as much pleasure as he is getting, smelling, licking, kissing and worshiping them! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SO MUCH MORE FROM YOU! THANKS!!!

Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I benefit more than he does. [Laugh] It feels that good! But, we're both having a great time!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...."disappointed voice, "They smell like soap.""

[Cry]

Ha! Thankfully, for him, I found a way around that horrible soap odor. [Laugh]

--------------------

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soap odor? Oh the horror! You wanna now an aromatic secret to surprise him? Leather flats are good, but try canvas shoes with denim/eco/vegan insoles like toms(my partner says they are super comfortable in compare to any flats). You lose the shoeplay acion sure(I am sure you are familiar with the "shoeplay" term by now) but the smell is AMAZING. Or flats without a leather insole. Then tell me what smells sexier!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
Soap odor? Oh the horror! You wanna now an aromatic secret to surprise him? Leather flats are good, but try canvas shoes with denim/eco/vegan insoles like toms(my partner says they are super comfortable in compare to any flats). You lose the shoeplay acion sure(I am sure you are familiar with the "shoeplay" term by now) but the smell is AMAZING. Or flats without a leather insole. Then tell me what smells sexier!

Thanks so much for the tip! I will try and compare!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links