Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are your ultimate fantasies? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are your ultimate fantasies?
FeetDen
Board Regular
Member # 51243

Icon 5 posted      Profile for FeetDen   Author's Homepage   Email FeetDen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celebrities? Neigbours? Teachers? Or even family members? Whose feet would you like most on your face (and elsewhere [Tongue] ) and how should it happen?
Feel free to share your answer with me also in comments at FeetDen ^^

--------------------

-

Folloe me on Twitter and Instagram!

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have acted out my ultimate fantasies. It involved feet, but the rest isn't appropriate for this forum.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Topic! Teachers are always a favorite that spring to mind, I guess as a general rule it seems the more unobtainable the more I want them [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goth girls.
MILFs.

If I had to pick a celeb, it'd be either Brenda Song, Ellen Wong, Jhené, Amerie, or--going overseas, Erika Toda.

Though my real ultimate fantasy is macrophilia-related and is quite gruesome, so I'll keep it to myself for now.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of any particular people. I'd love to be able to worship a group of girls' feet one day but I don't think that's going to happen. That would really be the ultimate fantasy for me i guess. Multiple pairs of feet. 2-5 or so.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
I can't think of any particular people. I'd love to be able to worship a group of girls' feet one day but I don't think that's going to happen. That would really be the ultimate fantasy for me i guess. Multiple pairs of feet. 2-5 or so.

That's a bucket lister for me, as well.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One main fantasy, ongoing

Foot domination bandits, where a woman has her feet smelled, licked, kissed, sucked by an intruder/toe sucking bandit, etc.

I have/have had friends with beautiful sisters.

I have also, of course, had beautiful teachers.

I've fantasized about said fantasies happening to my friends sisters, as well as to the female teachers through the years, etc.

One teacher that I can think of, used to teach class barefoot or in stocking feet on occasion, , due to her wearing a pair of shoes that she said hurt her feet. This teacher was one of my "fantasy victims" on a regular basis LOL.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetDen
Board Regular
Member # 51243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetDen   Author's Homepage   Email FeetDen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:

Foot domination bandits, where a woman has her feet smelled, licked, kissed, sucked by an intruder/toe sucking bandit, etc.

I've fantasized about said fantasies happening to my friends sisters, as well as to the female teachers through the years, etc.

One teacher that I can think of, used to teach class barefoot or in stocking feet on occasion, , due to her wearing a pair of shoes that she said hurt her feet. This teacher was one of my "fantasy victims" on a regular basis LOL.

I wonder, are the women the bandits who force men victims to worship their feet or are the men the bandits who forcefully lick the innocent girls' feet? Both sound great! ^^

--------------------

-

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Gazillion Dollars, then everything else will follow I want to do, especially no more work, out of the weekly morning rat race forever..
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the feet I've always wanted. My wife. She lets me do whatever I want whenever I want. I am truly living my fantasy. One time at a swinger party I worshipped 5 pair of sexy feet at the same time. If I kicked the bucket tonight I will die a satisfied man.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have 2 women give me a footjob at once while sucking on another woman's toes
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My main fantasy changes over time. As of right now, it's smelling and worshiping my girlfriend's best friend's feet. She also happens to date one of my best friends, and I respect that and the fact that it will never happen. However, as a fantasy, the thought drives is enticing. She's a feisty little Korean girl with delicate, tanned well shaped feet.

In my fantasy, she's wearing black lingerie and laying in bed, commanding me to crawl over. Her slender, tanned toes are painted red, and she cups my nose with them while we both get subtly aroused knowing the risk tied to it all.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetDen
Board Regular
Member # 51243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetDen   Author's Homepage   Email FeetDen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
A Gazillion Dollars, then everything else will follow I want to do, especially no more work, out of the weekly morning rat race forever..

Hahaha, good one!

--------------------

-

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting a revese fj from some hot feet that are tied up and tied to the bed. That's just one fantasy...

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:

I have the exact same fetish. Foot intruder ferish. My wife and I role play this all the time. I'm dieing for her to let someone else role play the scene with her
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links