Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are your ultimate fantasies? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are your ultimate fantasies?
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Stormrider:
I have acted out my ultimate fantasies. It involved feet, but the rest isn't appropriate for this forum.

So far as I know, this forum is uncensored and quite
open to just about anything, so let's hear about it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive had many fantasies, but they tend to be pretty elaborate. My wife has been pretty good about indulging them. So far i've had the following:

footjob on a bullet train in italy
footjob on an airplane at 35k feet
footjob under the table at a busy reataurant (not to completion)
Footjob on a cliff overlooking the ocean
walked on my back
double footjob (before i got married)

Fantasies not yet done
Mildly dominant footjob (maybe tied up, but no pain or humiliation)
blind folded footjob
multi-girl footjob
asian footjob

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, there's just so many!

I guess I'm a bit old school in that I love women in tights, stockings, and pantyhose. I love when you see a girl kick off her shoes and relax her stocking feet. When I was growing up in the 80s you would see this regularly but today women don't wear tights or nylons as much. My wife will usually wear stockings or thigh highs for me during sex and it's a huge turn on for me.

I would love to have a foot threesome with my wife and another woman where they both wear stockings and let me worship their feet. It would be awesome to get a younger and inexperienced women who my wife and I could dominate. Both of us tying and binding her and my wife letting me worship her nylon covered feet, similar to what you see at Akira Lane Bound. I wouldn't even need sex with the third member, just access to her legs and silky nylon feet!

My wife is not into threesomes at all so this will always be just a fantasy, but a man can dream can't he?

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelling, licking, worshiping any beautiful sexy woman's bare feet is a fantasy to me! I do like to think about friend's wives and girlfriends a lot, secretaries, teachers, flight attendants, soccer players, tennis players, female fighters, the list goes on and on. Having them step on my face, rub their sexy bare foot all over, really gets me going big time!!! I also really like to think about a beautiful woman dominating and humiliating another female with her beautiful bare feet! I really get excited by that...the better woman, the sexier woman!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching some guy play with my wife's perfect feet while I watch.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume we are just writing of foot related fantasies.

I've tried role playing with my wife several times, but it always seems scripted and it's never quite as good as I had initially anticipated.

There is one fantasy that I have that involves my wife showing another woman how to give me a footjob. With me in the room, she explains to the woman the techniques I like, how I like them to act and what to say. She does this by demonstrating on me and they take turns. Sadly, I don't think this will ever happen.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I do have fantasies but some of them involves macrophilia (giantesses, if you will). You know, making love to a 50-foot woman and caressing her beautiful, strong, gigantic feet.

But if we're being a tad realistic, then I don't mind doing that same thing to a woman whose above 6 feet, like Mikayla Miles, Goddess Severa, or Alexis Skye. And I bet getting a big-footed footjob would be amazing. I would also love to worship the feet of a FBB (female bodybuilder) like Denise Masino, Amber Deluca, Angela Salvagno, etc.

[ July 26, 2017, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fantasy would be to worship two sexy barefoot ladies at one time. Smelling one foot and licking another foot while receiving a footjob simultaneously. Of course her feet need to be very sexy.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links