Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Addiction (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Addiction
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masturbating to a perfect pair of female feet can be highly addictive, especially when licking and smelling them while they're in your face as she strokes the weenie! [Hump] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
This is an absurd concept, the day someone tells me that they got cirrhosis of the liver from feet, or woke up puking after a night of overindulging on feet, or went cold turkey after withdrawal from feet, or someone they knew died of a foot overdose...

Yes, there is such a thing as an addictive personality that might not include drugs or alcohol (gambling comes to mind) but generally, true addictions can cause people to commit crimes and hurt others to satisfy their cravings, and they tend to cause addicts to spiral out of control, often ending in jail or dead.

Quick, how many of you have mugged an old lady to get a quick foot fix? I'll leave it at that.

Once again, I find myself agreeing with Michael Pitt. How 'bout that.

You could end up on the negative side of it though if you lose control of it i would say.
Despite no side effects similar to other abuses like those you mentioned, over doing anything is generally accompanied with bad effects no matter what it is you´re up to i am inclined to believe.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never snorted ped egg dust off a hooker's ass in a public restroom. So No, it isn't an addiction.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links