Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there!
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So people here are always saying how you can go to a strip club and worship feet. How does that happen don't they strip in front of a whole bunch of people as well? How would you get the chance to worship their feet?? I wouldn't imagine it wise to try to get them after the show when they're going home that seems a little creepy. Also do bbws ever strip cause I don't want some little girl I like my feet huge.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also how much does it cost to get stripper feet? I'd imagine they would smell after dancing all day. Y'all think their would be semen on their feet? This isn't a joke post or anything I'm a few years above 18 I've just never had the urge to go but I cant find any big feet bbws around here so I'm getting desperate lol

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lap dances are the way to go, definitely compliment them on their feet/toes and when you find one your really like and is into what you are saying then off to the VIP room.
Now most will all try to take you to the VIP room because that is where they can make some good money so be careful.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Lap dances are the way to go, definitely compliment them on their feet/toes and when you find one your really like and is into what you are saying then off to the VIP room.
Now most will all try to take you to the VIP room because that is where they can make some good money so be careful.

Do you pay per lap dance? If so how much? How much to go to the VIP room? Can I worship their feet there? Do you ever see large bbw strippers?

--------------------
Love feet

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
Do you ever see large bbw strippers?

I'm not knocking your taste, but what do you think?

The general male population doesn't go to strip clubs to see fat women take their clothes off. I suppose it's possible that there may be a strip club dedicated to plus size women, but I've never heard or seen it.

To answer your other questions... you are thinking WAY TOO MUCH into this. Strippers have received requests for some really outlandish stuff. To the majority of them, foot fetishes are extremely vanilla. If you walked into a strip club and announced that you are willing to pay to rub to rub their feet, shoes would be thrown all over the place as they run towards you.

Find one that appeals to you and start talking to them. Work in your kink for pretty feet and the girl will take it from there.

Personally, I would never put my mouth near a strippers feet. Strip clubs floors are really nasty, I'm sure.

As far as the price, that depends on the place. I'm sure you could find some low end ghetto place with much lower prices, and up with some skanky looking trash. I'd personally recommend a higher end place. The atmosphere and quality of women are definitely worth the higher price.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I would not worship stripper feet unless you thoroughly washed them. They are probably full of germs from walking all over the ground after they stripped off their stripper heels.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Do you ever see large bbw strippers?

I'm not knocking your taste, but what do you think?

The general male population doesn't go to strip clubs to see fat women take their clothes off. I suppose it's possible that there may be a strip club dedicated to plus size women, but I've never heard or seen it.

To answer your other questions... you are thinking WAY TOO MUCH into this. Strippers have received requests for some really outlandish stuff. To the majority of them, foot fetishes are extremely vanilla. If you walked into a strip club and announced that you are willing to pay to rub to rub their feet, shoes would be thrown all over the place as they run towards you.

Find one that appeals to you and start talking to them. Work in your kink for pretty feet and the girl will take it from there.

Personally, I would never put my mouth near a strippers feet. Strip clubs floors are really nasty, I'm sure.

As far as the price, that depends on the place. I'm sure you could find some low end ghetto place with much lower prices, and up with some skanky looking trash. I'd personally recommend a higher end place. The atmosphere and quality of women are definitely worth the higher price.

How much you thinking for an average cost?

--------------------
Love feet

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

The general male population doesn't go to strip clubs to see fat women take their clothes off. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I just legitimately spent the last 3 minutes laughing at this I could hear your voice in it and everything. You're correct, I'm not laughing at you, it's just funny how you said it.

--------------------
Love feet

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this...not got my hands on a strippers feet to worship directly as that request seems no different than if you were to ask to touch/worship her tits, or ass. No touch is generally the rule in clubs.

I was at a strip club and had a few personal lap dances and was having a great time. One dancer in particular (her stage name was Reese) was tanned, petite, long legs and beautiful feet. She was friendly, smiling and engaged in light conversation. After getting one dance from her, she came back around asking if I was ready for another. I smiled and said yes but I had a request. She smiled and put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her ear so she could hear me better with the loud music. I said "I think you're beautiful, and you have the sexiest feet I've seen tonight. Could you somehow include that in your dance for me?" She looked at me and smiled as she said that was the sweetest compliment anyone has ever said about her feet. She said yes of course. She did the traditional lap dance stuff, but she put her heeled feet in my face, on my shoulders, grazed them across my lap, resting them on my knees, sat cowgirl style on my lap, but wrapped her legs around my neck so her feet were locked behind my head and rubbed them gently against me. She was incredible. The song was some hard rocking song, but her dance was so sensual, slow and just what you would want from a beautiful woman. After the dance, I tipped her extra. She sat with me for a couple of mins and asked how she did. I of course told her she was fantastic and loved it. She admitted it was her first request to include her feet in a dance. She had draped her legs across my lap under the pub table and I rested my hand on the tops of her feet and lightly caressed her toes. She then had to go and circulate to get more dances. I thanked her again and she said she would be back. I was out of cash soon afterwards and got up to go...as I was walking through the club to leave she saw me again and asked if I was leaving. I told her it was time. She smiled and hugged me and said come back anytime. Her and her feet are here every weekend. I laughed and made my exit. I never saw her again but it is still a great memory for me.

It was a fun and such a cool experience that obviously I still remember it in great detail. I figured why not tell her and see what happens. The worst she says is no thank you. I turned out great. Just be honest about your request, tip accordingly if they are into it, and smile/be cool about it.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I have done this...not got my hands on a strippers feet to worship directly as that request seems no different than if you were to ask to touch/worship her tits, or ass. No touch is generally the rule in clubs.

I was at a strip club and had a few personal lap dances and was having a great time. One dancer in particular (her stage name was Reese) was tanned, petite, long legs and beautiful feet. She was friendly, smiling and engaged in light conversation. After getting one dance from her, she came back around asking if I was ready for another. I smiled and said yes but I had a request. She smiled and put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her ear so she could hear me better with the loud music. I said "I think you're beautiful, and you have the sexiest feet I've seen tonight. Could you somehow include that in your dance for me?" She looked at me and smiled as she said that was the sweetest compliment anyone has ever said about her feet. She said yes of course. She did the traditional lap dance stuff, but she put her heeled feet in my face, on my shoulders, grazed them across my lap, resting them on my knees, sat cowgirl style on my lap, but wrapped her legs around my neck so her feet were locked behind my head and rubbed them gently against me. She was incredible. The song was some hard rocking song, but her dance was so sensual, slow and just what you would want from a beautiful woman. After the dance, I tipped her extra. She sat with me for a couple of mins and asked how she did. I of course told her she was fantastic and loved it. She admitted it was her first request to include her feet in a dance. She had draped her legs across my lap under the pub table and I rested my hand on the tops of her feet and lightly caressed her toes. She then had to go and circulate to get more dances. I thanked her again and she said she would be back. I was out of cash soon afterwards and got up to go...as I was walking through the club to leave she saw me again and asked if I was leaving. I told her it was time. She smiled and hugged me and said come back anytime. Her and her feet are here every weekend. I laughed and made my exit. I never saw her again but it is still a great memory for me.

It was a fun and such a cool experience that obviously I still remember it in great detail. I figured why not tell her and see what happens. The worst she says is no thank you. I turned out great. Just be honest about your request, tip accordingly if they are into it, and smile/be cool about it.

Regards,
2swift

Ahhh I didn't know there's a no touch policy [Cry] I could care less about touching their bodies I just wanted to rub their feet. I wish I lived in Michigan there's tons of Amazons there. Size 6ft 5in size 15s and 6ft+ size 12s & up. Ugh!

--------------------
Love feet

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The general male population doesn't go to strip clubs to see fat women take their clothes off.

I just legitimately spent the last 3 minutes laughing at this I could hear your voice in it and everything. You're correct, I'm not laughing at you, it's just funny how you said it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Not knocking your taste, but if you can't pick up a bbw woman (not literally) without having to go to a strip club, you need to man up dude. IJS.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
quote:
The general male population doesn't go to strip clubs to see fat women take their clothes off.

I just legitimately spent the last 3 minutes laughing at this I could hear your voice in it and everything. You're correct, I'm not laughing at you, it's just funny how you said it.
Not knocking your taste, but if you can't pick up a bbw woman (not literally) without having to go to a strip club, you need to man up dude. IJS.

It's not just bbw's I'm looking for it's BBW Amazons. I want a tall BBW who's supposed to be big not a chunky little girl. Not a chunky average girl. I want big woman. Think Amanda and Amazon Cinthia. Those are not easy to come by! I can only find skinny little girls or chubby little girls :/

[ September 06, 2018, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Bigbbwfeet ]

--------------------
Love feet

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most strip clubs have a no touching policy, lap dances usually cost about $20-$40 per song which some how always end up being the shortest songs ever. The VIP is room is probably where you will have more privacy and some opportunities for some hands on.
Also, some clubs are just topless and some are nude. All depends if they serve alcohol, that's the way it is here in Southern California.
Good luck

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This entire thread is humorous to me, as I'm not sure how the OP is under the impression this site can help him score feet from a "BBW Amazon".

My thoughts are that being your taste is so specific (BBW Amazon), you might be better suited posting an ad on some sort of fetish advertising site or something, where you can stipulate specifically what kind of woman you're looking for, what you want, and what you're offering.

Going to a strip club and looking specifically for a "BBW Amazon" is looking for a needle in a haystack. As was mentioned, guys generally don't go to strip clubs to see obese women take off their clothes. And I've never seen one that specifically caters to guys who like BBW Amazons.

Also, preferences aside, it's a strip club, not a space shuttle launch. It should be pretty easy to at the very minimum, give at least one of the dancers a foot massage. Just ask. There's no secret fail proof mathematical formula that someone can give you.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
This entire thread is humorous to me, as I'm not sure how the OP is under the impression this site can help him score feet from a "BBW Amazon".

My thoughts are that being your taste is so specific (BBW Amazon), you might be better suited posting an ad on some sort of fetish advertising site or something, where you can stipulate specifically what kind of woman you're looking for, what you want, and what you're offering.

Going to a strip club and looking specifically for a "BBW Amazon" is looking for a needle in a haystack. As was mentioned, guys generally don't go to strip clubs to see obese women take off their clothes. And I've never seen one that specifically caters to guys who like BBW Amazons.

Also, preferences aside, it's a strip club, not a space shuttle launch. It should be pretty easy to at the very minimum, give at least one of the dancers a foot massage. Just ask. There's no secret fail proof mathematical formula that someone can give you.

That made me laugh despite the underhanded jabs! I see where you're coming from.

--------------------
Love feet

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links