Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Never been to a strip club please explain how to get feet there!
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I don’t think anyone here though has stated that you’re weird for liking fat chicks. Simply that most guys, don’t. If that’s what you’re into, go nuts.

You don’t need approval from others to like what you like.

I don't think I said that someone stated I'm weird for liking Amazons? I don't recall asking for approval from anyone on this thread???
In these two comments you made:

quote:
You'd think in a foot fetish forum people would be a little more copathetic toward attractions outside the social norm.

quote:
I don't think the slippery slope fallacy can really be deployed here. I think there's a huge difference between liking women with more meat and being shitted on.
I think people should use better discretion.

You implied that you thought people would be a bit more sympathetic and understanding of your penchant for fat chicks simply because we like female feet, and then stated that there's a huge difference between scat and liking fat chicks (which I concur) in that one is way weirder than the other.

Which is why I stated that nobody was calling you weird in the first place for liking fat chicks. Everyone simply said that most guys don't have a taste for fat women the way that you do, which is true. Pointing that out doesn't mean nobody is being sensitive to your likes. Even if they were being insensitive to your proclivities, who cares what they think? You like what you like. Which is why I said you don't need anyone else's approval, nor need to be patted on the hand per se and reassured that it's ok to like what you like.

I assure you that pretty much everyone here doesn't care that you like fat chicks. The only person who seems to be making a big deal about it the most, is you.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don’t think anyone here though has stated that you’re weird for liking fat chicks. Simply that most guys, don’t. If that’s what you’re into, go nuts.

You don’t need approval from others to like what you like.

I don't think I said that someone stated I'm weird for liking Amazons? I don't recall asking for approval from anyone on this thread???
In these two comments you made:

quote:
You'd think in a foot fetish forum people would be a little more copathetic toward attractions outside the social norm.

quote:
I don't think the slippery slope fallacy can really be deployed here. I think there's a huge difference between liking women with more meat and being shitted on.
I think people should use better discretion.

You implied that you thought people would be a bit more sympathetic and understanding of your penchant for fat chicks simply because we like female feet, and then stated that there's a huge difference between scat and liking fat chicks (which I concur) in that one is way weirder than the other.

Which is why I stated that nobody was calling you weird in the first place for liking fat chicks. Everyone simply said that most guys don't have a taste for fat women the way that you do, which is true. Pointing that out doesn't mean nobody is being sensitive to your likes. Even if they were being insensitive to your proclivities, who cares what they think? You like what you like. Which is why I said you don't need anyone else's approval, nor need to be patted on the hand per se and reassured that it's ok to like what you like.

I assure you that pretty much everyone here doesn't care that you like fat chicks. The only person who seems to be making a big deal about it the most, is you.

But saying I thought people would be more copathetic and yearning for approval are two different things entirely. Now it is you implying that I seek acceptance. I know what I like and I'm not the least ashamed. Never have been.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
So people here are always saying how you can go to a strip club and worship feet. How does that happen don't they strip in front of a whole bunch of people as well? How would you get the chance to worship their feet?? I wouldn't imagine it wise to try to get them after the show when they're going home that seems a little creepy. Also do bbws ever strip cause I don't want some little girl I like my feet huge.

Honestly why in the world would you go to a strip club if you like fat women feet? Fat women are the easiest women on the planet to get. No offense, but I for one don't like them at all. The strip club would be the last place you would go to get fat women feet. Just like the poster said. Most men are not going to a strip club to see fat women. But the cheaper run down clubs do have biggies during the day shift.

If you have any kind of social skills, you can get them at the mall, grocery store or bar.

I love the strip club for feet. It cancels out all the BS. It's not about bs game, it's about money.

I simply ask a tell a dancer, I'd like to rub your feet instead of a dance. The majority say yes. It's like a 98% yes rate, because their feet hurt. So I can deal with the 2% rejection. Depending on what type of club it is, a lot of them have dark corners, so you don't have to go get a lap dance in VIP.

I've massaged and sucked strippers toes, for a little as $10. Most will want $10 per song. But I typically just say I'll give you $20 to rub your feet and you can leave when you want. Then my price rises to $60 to do it outside of the club. Simple as pie.

I don't blame you for not having read all the exchanges in the post. This was addressed earlier. I'm so confused in one moment you say I need to brush up my social skills and the next you say it cancels out the "bs game". The problem isn't getting women I've been blessed physically, the problem is finding the type of woman I want. Amazons. I do commemorate you on your success at the clubs though, congratulations!
Wait now I'm confused. Do you like BBW aka fat women? Or do you like Amazons. When I think of Amazons, I think tall women and not necessarily fat. Neither are really in the strip clubs like that to be honest.

No I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Fat women are easy to get. They typically don't play any games like beautiful thin women. This is why I go to strip clubs. They want money. In South FL, you can get with a hot chick and she wants you to pay for everything and you still can possibly not get her feet. That is what I mean by skipping the BS games. Fat women are happy you say Hi to them and will definitely give up those feet easy.

Sounds like you live in California, so I would just not at all do the strip club. I'm from FL and you can touch all you want.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So people here are always saying how you can go to a strip club and worship feet. How does that happen don't they strip in front of a whole bunch of people as well? How would you get the chance to worship their feet?? I wouldn't imagine it wise to try to get them after the show when they're going home that seems a little creepy. Also do bbws ever strip cause I don't want some little girl I like my feet huge.

Honestly why in the world would you go to a strip club if you like fat women feet? Fat women are the easiest women on the planet to get. No offense, but I for one don't like them at all. The strip club would be the last place you would go to get fat women feet. Just like the poster said. Most men are not going to a strip club to see fat women. But the cheaper run down clubs do have biggies during the day shift.

If you have any kind of social skills, you can get them at the mall, grocery store or bar.

I love the strip club for feet. It cancels out all the BS. It's not about bs game, it's about money.

I simply ask a tell a dancer, I'd like to rub your feet instead of a dance. The majority say yes. It's like a 98% yes rate, because their feet hurt. So I can deal with the 2% rejection. Depending on what type of club it is, a lot of them have dark corners, so you don't have to go get a lap dance in VIP.

I've massaged and sucked strippers toes, for a little as $10. Most will want $10 per song. But I typically just say I'll give you $20 to rub your feet and you can leave when you want. Then my price rises to $60 to do it outside of the club. Simple as pie.

I don't blame you for not having read all the exchanges in the post. This was addressed earlier. I'm so confused in one moment you say I need to brush up my social skills and the next you say it cancels out the "bs game". The problem isn't getting women I've been blessed physically, the problem is finding the type of woman I want. Amazons. I do commemorate you on your success at the clubs though, congratulations!
Wait now I'm confused. Do you like BBW aka fat women? Or do you like Amazons. When I think of Amazons, I think tall women and not necessarily fat. Neither are really in the strip clubs like that to be honest.

No I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Fat women are easy to get. They typically don't play any games like beautiful thin women. This is why I go to strip clubs. They want money. In South FL, you can get with a hot chick and she wants you to pay for everything and you still can possibly not get her feet. That is what I mean by skipping the BS games. Fat women are happy you say Hi to them and will definitely give up those feet easy.

Sounds like you live in California, so I would just not at all do the strip club. I'm from FL and you can touch all you want.

Amazons can be skinny and can be fat but I don't really like frail tall girls. I want her to either have some meat or more muscular but really skinny is a turn off for me.

I see what people say with the fat chicks are easier to get but I haven't really noticed. I try not to think about stuff like that when I'm tryin to get a number or on a date cause then I'll just make myself anxious. I figured out just keeping a cool head, taking deep breaths and following along actually yields a postive result more often than not. I usually feel detached from most conversations because it's just small talk and I'm a nerd who mainly thinks in abstract but I'm quick on my feet with witty replies. What I'm getting at though, is; I find talking to big girls the same as talking to smaller ones. Most of the time they just want to be treated like a human being and not a piece of meat. Make no mistake some love
being treated like a piece of meat though.

I think how nervous you are matters a lot. I see skinny girls as you guys probably see big girls. I'm not trying all that much, feels low stakes talking to a skinnier girl. I definitely feel more pressure talking to a big chick cause that's what I actually like. Oh well, all that you could have read in the worlds most generic "how to get girls" book but that's just what I do all across the spectrum so I thought I'd share. Btw I like women of all shapes and sizes (excluding petite).

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toby Wood:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
To each there own, if you like them BBW or thick. It is all good.

maybe but where should people draw the line?

i remember about 10 years ago i was told on this forum that i was an asshole and hypocrite because i said a scat fetish is disgusting

so because i like women's feet i have to think it's normal to get off on poop? i don't think so, in fact i'm offended that i'm put in the same category as those deviants

having a foot fetish doesn't mean you have to empathize with everything else

Live and let live? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you tell a person "You´re a freak" then you do a bit more then to just have an opinion right? You make the other person feel judged.
Not rocket science s it.

again where should the line be drawn?

and yeah if you have a scat fetish you are a freak, i didn't care if it hurt feelings here 10 years ago and i sure as hell don't care now

you get off on poop, expect to be judged and as you said it's not rocket science

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i remember about 10 years ago i was told on this forum that i was an asshole and hypocrite because i said a scat fetish is disgusting

so because i like women's feet i have to think it's normal to get off on poop? i don't think so, in fact i'm offended that i'm put in the same category as those deviants

Live and let live? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you tell a person "You´re a freak" then you do a bit more then to just have an opinion right? You make the other person feel judged.
Not rocket science s it.

and yeah if you have a scat fetish you are a freak, i didn't care if it hurt feelings here 10 years ago and i sure as hell don't care now

you get off on poop, expect to be judged and as you said it's not rocket science

Yeah those gays, trannies, and white women who sleep with negros are freaks!

--------------------
Love feet

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not rocket science s it.

Yeah those gays, trannies, and white women who sleep with negros are freaks!
Except there's no connection between love of scat and interracial dating, nor does this connect with LGBT in any way shape or form. In fact, if you make this argument, you're essentially collapsing into a reductio ad absurdum of your own making.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nay sayers on this thread are so vanilla. Go have missionary sex through a sheet why don't you? These are the people with the least amount of authenticity. Same boring experiences. No stories to tell, hardly any zest for life. There is nothing wrong with being a square but lets face it, there is nothing compelling about it either.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
The nay sayers on this thread are so vanilla. Go have missionary sex through a sheet why don't you? These are the people with the least amount of authenticity. Same boring experiences. No stories to tell, hardly any zest for life. There is nothing wrong with being a square but lets face it, there is nothing compelling about it either.

The nay sayers of what? Being shit on?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at a strip club in Seattle, i paid a little extra and in the private room she rubbed her feet on my exposed dick. I was so horny it took me no time to cum. her feet had a faint smell but it was all I needed to get off. I've also had luck in Montreal where I got to rub and smell her feet. I love Montreal for strip clubs and for the women there in general. the easiest way to do it is to get a private dance and tout your foot massaging skills. you'll get to touch their feet in no time. good luck and report your findings.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links