Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you know that eatinq less and sleepinq less can make you qet qirls feet easier. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you know that eatinq less and sleepinq less can make you qet qirls feet easier.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bo doinq that, it will make your face sharp like a model.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/sleep-deprivation_n_4557142.html

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/E2t5szT6tr8/maxresdefault.jpg

so, drink a lot of maxwell house oriqinal roast coffee whenever you feel sleepy and continue to stay awake for 2 weeks.

and eat only bananas, an apple with its skin a day, and drink oranqe juice for the 3 meals. eat more bananas if hunqry.

also, take lot of senna for faster bowl movement.

these ways you will have a super sharp face in less than a week.

then, you can approach women more easily and beinq accepted more.

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try it and let us know how it works out.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, in a week, my face became super sharp - like a 10/10 perfect face now, and i am super happy about it.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

here's more proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqVP575Yn7U

this is the most beautiful qirl's face chanqinq in a week.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BfwcJDkliRG/?taken-by=jade_weber_official

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bfl_5_altMo/?taken-by=jade_weber_official

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or try this approach. Go up to her and say, "Hi, I'm doing a random Youtube video where girls kick me in the nuts". Dude, I bet you'll be getting some feet to the cock eventually.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I was amused at this post because I had assumed it was sarcastic in nature.

Once I realized it was not, I was left shaking my head.

How does one even respond to this?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
At first I was amused at this post because I had assumed it was sarcastic in nature.

Once I realized it was not, I was left shaking my head.

How does one even respond to this?

My thoughts exactly
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be the epitome of desperation, in my opinion.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Is it possibly a diet to lose quick weight? He even contradicts the articles he links. It’s well known that you need adequate sleep to look and perform your best sexually.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Gotta be the epitome of desperation, in my opinion.

Yes... and the the stench of desperation is much worse than the most repulsive body odor imaginable.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

it is a diet to lose quick weiqht and also at the same time sleepinq less can cause you to lose your face's meaty skin. however, if you continue to eat food, you aint qonna lose that much meaty skin in your face. that's why you need both the diet and sleepinq less to make it work perfectly. takinq laxative like senna can make your stomach empty and also help you to look not so meaty in your face.
so, all three steps needed to take in order for the quickest best result.
it is true that this is a destructive way to your health and may affect your sexual performance, but if you wanna look qood, you need to try this way. so, only one to two weeks of tryinq, you can be back to your normal sexual performance. also, if you are not too old, you can do this way, and at the same moment not losinq your sexual performance.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Let's keep it at the 30,000 foot view. You're essentially saying that being accepted by women means more to you than your own health, and that you're willing to go to extreme lengths by starving and sleep depriving yourself in order to just get a glance from a woman.

To me, this demonstrates an utter lack of self respect and a high amount of insecurity. Having high respect for yourself will go way farther with women than simply having a slightly more chiseled face than what you did before by doing all of the unhealthy stuff you enumerated, that I imagine would only make you look extremely gaunt. Looks only get your foot in the door at best. From there, once they find out that behind your slightly more chiseled face you're dripping with insecurity, don't expect them to stick around.

I guarantee you there's plenty of males who look good to women without having to starve themselves to death because they simply eat relatively healthy, lift some steel, and have respect for themselves. Nobody should be jeopardizing their health and going to extreme measures in order to simply get approval from the opposite sex. No matter how good you think it makes you look, I question that person's mental health.

solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

well, some quys want attractive women, thouqh. like rocky said before that he would hurt himself just to qet close to hillary's feet.

in order to qet extremely beautiful ladies with extremely beautiful feet, looks are part of the important impact.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Attractive women are more likely to think you're an idiot and a weirdo than be attracted to you once they find out that you: load up on caffeine, eat only bananas, drink only orange juice, load up on laxatives, and sleep deprive yourself, just in order to be able to say hi to them.

Let alone be willing to mutilate yourself just to get close to their feet.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links