Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Feet?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A subject that's been brought up before, but I thought I'd revive it.
Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to women's feet? I think about this, sometimes--and I can come up with no explaination for it!
I can remember having sexual feelings for feet from when I was 9, or 10 years old. But like I just said, I have no idea how this started.
I suppose it's just an "irrational" urge that I have!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought about it a lot over my life, yes. it is definitely "irrational" since we do not choose it...but then so is finding other parts of a woman's body attractive, in a way. I just find the arch of a woman's foot as beautiful as her lips or curves when you think about it. It's such a common fetish and honestly I think it would be a "normal" thing to be turned on by even if lots of people didn't feel it, but for cultural reasons it's still considered weird.

But...as for why it's a fixation well, I think there are a few reasons. One is feet are usually covered up like other body parts(depending on where you live I guess), you might not ever see certain people you know barefoot. So there is something illicit about seeing a woman's feet even if it's not sexual at all, in itself. Another is I think being barefoot symbolizes kind of like comfort, vulnerability...people go barefoot at home, when they're asleep, etc. When they want to feel comfortable & when they don't need the protection of shoes, or feel the need to cover up their feet for whatever reason. And that's appealing I guess. And of course connected to this is that I think we associate bare feet with intimate moments...sex obviously, but also being naked or barely clothed for any reason, showering swimming etc.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been fascinated by feet all my life. I couldn't give you any real reason if i tried. It's just how it is.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My earliest memories include a fascination with female feet. I remember touching and playing with my Aunt's feet when I was maybe 3? It's definitely not a choice. I've always adored pretty female feet.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It came to me when I took Anatomy and I looked into it deeper after what I discovered. The foot center in the brain is located near the sex center. If feet become a sexual interest, I believe that neural pathways form between the two centers and feet become sexualized. For me this happened very fast when I was introduced to feet in Europe through sex.
There is some information regarding this and it makes sense. With some people the sexualizing of feet becomes intense like for me.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have wondered that myself in the past but I also have no answer as to "Why Feet".
I mean, I love breast, a nice butt, however feet have always been a driving force.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no logical explanation. Not sure there ever will be. All I know is:

That it's not a choice:

There may be Brain connections (you can read about it), Genetic connections, or Imprinting.

I am 65 and I have wondered about my Obsession for Female Feet 60 of those years. Ideas yes, Conclusions No.

I think the Female Body is a Work of Art like no other. Subtle and intricate delights everywhere. But the Female Foot is the most Sexually and Artistically Beautiful part of all.

I am Obsessed and there is, and never will be an answer why !!!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think that neural pathways form between the foot center and the sex center in the brain when feet are sexualized. As feet become more sexualized so does the connection between the two.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playingfootci
Board Regular
Member # 52629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playingfootci   Author's Homepage   Email playingfootci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually tried to avoid my love of feet for most of my life. I thought it wasn't cool to stare at everyone's toes in the summertime.

But as I got older I realized there's nothing wrong with liking something over something else.

It all started I think with a girl I dated when I was a teenager. She was Russian and had perfect feet but the day I met her she must've walked around a the city for hours because her feet were very dirty.

That striking contrast between dirt and a beautiful foot really struck a chord for me, I was still thinking about that days later.

Even 15 years later I can remember her feet very well...I wish I can see her feet now! =)

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by playingfootci:
I actually tried to avoid my love of feet for most of my life. I thought it wasn't cool to stare at everyone's toes in the summertime.

But as I got older I realized there's nothing wrong with liking something over something else.

It all started I think with a girl I dated when I was a teenager. She was Russian and had perfect feet but the day I met her she must've walked around a the city for hours because her feet were very dirty.

That striking contrast between dirt and a beautiful foot really struck a chord for me, I was still thinking about that days later.

Even 15 years later I can remember her feet very well...I wish I can see her feet now! =)

I know how you feel, When I was a teen, I fantasized checking into a mental hospital. They'd perform an "operation" on me, and I'd be "cured!"
I hope you do get to see her--and her feet--again!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shyfootguy83
Member # 52648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shyfootguy83   Email Shyfootguy83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet. Yup definitely obsessed with them. When a woman walks by, I look down automatically and it's obvious to people and I dont care. I love looking at female feet. Shoes, boots, flip flops, flats, it doesn't matter. Most people think I'm weird and you know what...I am. And I'm gonna embrace it and love it. I'm not breaking any laws by admiring female feet so. I'm looking and if you catch me looking down...good.

--------------------
Jacob Daniel

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

I've looked into this and it all was clear when I took Anatomy and Physiology. The sex center in the brain is right next to the foot center. Neural pathways between the two form when feet become sexualized. With me it happened quite fast. Then with more foot interaction the feet become even more sexualized and with some people it becomes intense. Then feet become part of sex.
The brain is like a liquid crystal in some sorts. Pathways can form. But the sex center is right next to the foot center, which explains how feet can get sexualized. I think Vogue Magazine understood that a long time ago, and realized the power of feet regarding attraction. Attraction however can become more if feet are sexualized and become part of sex.

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
There is no logical explanation. Not sure there ever will be. All I know is:

That it's not a choice:

There may be Brain connections (you can read about it), Genetic connections, or Imprinting.

I am 65 and I have wondered about my Obsession for Female Feet 60 of those years. Ideas yes, Conclusions No.

I think the Female Body is a Work of Art like no other. Subtle and intricate delights everywhere. But the Female Foot is the most Sexually and Artistically Beautiful part of all.

I am Obsessed and there is, and never will be an answer why !!!

You have summed the love we have for women's Feet perfectly & I honestly belive that during the next decade there will be even more guys into Women's Feet & they want us to notice their Feet & that is why that asweel as painting their Toenails, they also have tattoo's on their Feet & occassionly To-Rings & Ankle Bracelets aswell!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
born to be

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have come to the conclusion that the "why" factor is completely irrelevant. I have long ago given up on trying to figure it out. It's wasted time.

It's no different than asking someone why they like chocolate. Don't believe me? Try it. Ask someone why they like chocolate and listen to their response.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links