Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Feet?
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a great question and one all of us fetish guys have had to explore.

I grew up in the 80s when different sexuality was not very well accepted and many times I thought something was wrong with me for liking pretty feet when my friends were so obsessed with breasts. BTW, I like breasts too, it just wasn't what turned me out like pretty feet did. It started early for me, especially in nylons which were common in my childhood. I remember by 2nd grade teacher wearing pantyhose and heels and one day talking about aeobics. She slipped off her heels was demonstrating some aerobic exercise and I was just mezmorized by her silky nylon covered feet.

I think female feet are very sensuous. They are petitie, usually well taken care of and as others have pointed out well decorated. I never understood the ladies who claim to be so creeped out by fetish guys but where 5 inch heels, always have a pedicure and have a cute tattoo on these instep. If you're so creeped out why do you decorate your feet so much calling attention to them?!? Anyways, feet have many nerve endings and anybody who has given their lady a foot massage knows that rubbing a womens feet can make her melt like butter. On top of that they have many curves that are attractive; toes, arches, heels. Last, as someone pointed out earlier, they are usually covered up. Even though we live in the flip flop generation we rarely see feet in any formal environment; which is why when we see a girl dipping her foot in and out of her shoe or dangling her heels its so damn sexy. It's like seeing a glimpse of her vulnerability.

I am not ashamed of my fetish anymore although I don't announce it at the top of my lungs either. The people who are truly grossed out by it are usually pretty close minded and I realized I dont want anything to do with them anyways. So to all the ladies out there, if you display your feet in public just know that I'm going to be checking them out and I'm not alone!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvstockingfeet:
I grew up in the 80s when different sexuality was not very well accepted and many times I thought something was wrong with me for liking pretty feet when my friends were so obsessed with breasts.

Same here. However, everything changed for me at 16 years old. A girl I was dating "discovered" my fondness for feet and indulged me.

I mentioned to her at one point that I wish I wasn't attracted to pretty feet, and she said something profound to me that changed everything. She looked at me quizzically and asked, "Why would you want to get rid of something that brings you so much pleasure?". From that point on, my outlook entirely changed.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the science as to why at 2:58 into the vid
https://youtu.be/rplg9xUA4fQ

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links