Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is foot hate really a thing? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is foot hate really a thing?
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight I was at a bar when the bartender started talking about how much she loved to get pedicures. She has incredibly sexy feet BTW. A guy at the bar said he didn't even want to think about pedicures because he hated everything about feet and it made him sick to think about them. He said he didn't want to see anyone's feet and couldn't stand to think about anyone touching his feet. All this made me think about a guy I knew many years ago who was the most homophobic person you could imagine. He was always talking about how much he hated "faggots" and how they disgusted him. A few years later, you guessed it, he finally came out of the closet. IMO, most foot haters are the same. They use foot hate to try to cover up the fact that they have a raging foot fetish. What do you guys think?

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveDexterousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveDexterousFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot phobia is a thing. not as common as some other phobias like fear of spiders. there practically is a fear for everything. He could have a foot phobia or he be avoiding looking at feet so he won't get an erection. I know I avoid looking at feet for more then a quick glance because I get turned on with every female foot I see.

Edit: your post reminded me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6umWc-qyVo

[ July 13, 2020, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: ILoveDexterousFeet ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like he was trying the ol' reverse psychology trick on the bartender in the hopes she'd whip em' out and say like "oh these gross things?" lol Pretty sly move. Can't imagine the tender doing it though unless its a dive bar and there was only a couple patrons kicking around...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
Sounds like he was trying the ol' reverse psychology trick on the bartender in the hopes she'd whip em' out and say like "oh these gross things?" lol Pretty sly move. Can't imagine the tender doing it though unless its a dive bar and there was only a couple patrons kicking around...

Hardly sly.

If you're after her, you take the aproach of saying that feet can be sexy... but ONLY of they are nice. Because this girl likes pedicures, she will inevitably ask if you consider her feet sexy.

You don't lead with "feet are gross". Hell, she's done half the work for you with her pedicure comment.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are a lot of people who definitely think feet are gross/don't like them. it's just how it is. Otherwise i don't think foot fetishism would be seen as taboo as it is.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's a thing, one of my past models, who shall remained nameless, hates feet (lol) but doesn't mind posing hers for money. Feet phobia is also a thing, as I had a friend in my youth that hated to be around barefoot people, and was particularly intimidated by his older brother's bare feet. Not sure what caused it, but it sure was odd.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's a thing for real. I've heard men and women both say they hate feet.

When I hear a chick say"Eww feet are gross" I never speak to them again lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's a thing. It's a common attitude on another forum I frequent.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:

When I hear a chick say"Eww feet are gross" I never speak to them again lol

When I hear that comment, I take it with a grain of salt.

You'd be surprised what I girl will do if she's into you.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Edit: your post reminded me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6umWc-qyVo

I loved that video. Thanks for the link.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well call me a wuss, I was watching that video but couldn't get past the toenails in the salsa bit, it actually made me nauseous. The girl has nice feet though.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well call me a wuss, I was watching that video but couldn't get past the toenails in the salsa bit, it actually made me nauseous. The girl has nice feet though.
[Laugh]

Having licked chocolate syrup, peanut butter, and crushed chocolate cupcakes off of different women's soles on various occasions, I had no problem with the toenails in the salsa. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have mentioned in other threads I worked in a women’s shoe store in the past. It was more full service than your places where the customer pulls their own shoes on the rack. We had to scan the shoe and pull them from the back room. Women would always say, “I don’t know how you can work around feet all day I couldn’t do this job.” If only they knew I loved every second of it LOL! The occasional boyfriend or husband would make comments about hating feet but I think a few were just doing the reverse psychology bit. It’s ok brother I can’t stop staring at the floor either.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some cases there are lots of people who hate it and in some cases there are people who play the reverse way.
I knew someone who used to say they hated feet and I can't tell you how many women I knew that would stick there feet in his face or his lap as a joke.
I always wondered if he really hated it or enjoyed it because he never pushed them away.

Anyways this could go either way.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links