Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is foot hate really a thing? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is foot hate really a thing?
Origami_Maggots
Board Regular
Member # 53114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Origami_Maggots   Email Origami_Maggots   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, I've heard Hoda Kotb from the Today Show say a few things that revealed that she hates feet. First, the topic was a foot care product. Hoda revealed that soft feet had been an obsession of Kathy Lee Gifford, a previous show host. Kathy had tried to show her how well some product worked, but Hoda refused. Later, Jenna Bush-Hager showed a photo spread of her children and herself that a magazine had recently published. In the spread, everyone had bare feet. Hoda immediately commented, before congratulating her or saying anything positive, that the magazine could have "painted out her toes." Apparently, Hoda is incredibly offended by feet.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we can forget about her showing off her feet!
I remember an article titled something along the lines of "My Ugly Feet." It was written by a woman who previously hated her feet untill her current boyfriend expressed an interest in them. There was even a nice photo of her barefooted--and she did have nice feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a straight male friend who I'm rather close with.

(He does not know I have this interest or that I belong to this site)

Recently, this person said to me.

"Mitch, I really don't understand people who have foot fetishes"

He almost said it like he was putting foot fetishes, and or foot fetishists down.

I'm single now.

Suffice to say, that I would never let this person set me up or introduce me to a woman , because I would never want it to get back to him that I have a fetish for women's feet.

Its a good thing that I know this about him, for said reasons.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links