Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Anybody Know whatever happened with Sexy Lexi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Anybody Know whatever happened with Sexy Lexi
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexyLexiWorship     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi of LexisFootFetish. I was just curious because somebody commented on Wikifeet that they heard she had died. I really hope not. I hope she is doing well. She is still my favorite foot model to this day.

[ August 10, 2020, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: SexyLexiWorship ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi from Delaware that had a douche boyfriend?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexyLexiWorship     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought she was from Rhode Island. But, maybe you are right.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that you mentioned it, I think it is RI. Nope, haven't seen her in a while. I do have a DVD of her where that abusive, douche boyfriend of hers worships her feet in 3 different scenes. Almost ruins the video for me.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Yeah, he did seem like a douche. I saw a video Lexi did later with her friend Laina.

Though I think it is gone from Laina's Site.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8164/laina-s-tasty-toes

I would love it if Lexi made a comeback, especially now that foot fetishism is so popular these days. lol

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

No doubt; some of the prettiest feet I've ever seen....anywhere.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every footgirl who retires eventually spawns a rumour that she died (can't count the number of retired footgirls who have "died").

I think she divorced that guy (speaking from memory).

Wish she'd return - sites like Onlyfans make it simple these days (saves the trouble of setting up an entire site).

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Very true, sftfan. I could definitely see her doing only fans.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is indeed from Rhode Island, and I have some personal experience with her, although from a distance. Back in the day, when she was getting started, she approached me about a possible collaboration, but I heard some accounts about her boyfriend/husband that gave me pause. The people that told me that stuff has already had some personal interaction with them, and I decided that I wasn't going to get involved. It's too bad because she has those arches to die for, but sometimes you have to know when to walk away. Hopefully, if she's on her own now, she can make a comeback because I know she has a lot of fans.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Fair Adam. Wow, I would have loved to have met her. She is so beautiful and her feet still drive me crazy to this day. Maybe one day she will make a comeback.
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Lexi is indeed from Rhode Island, and I have some personal experience with her, although from a distance. Back in the day, when she was getting started, she approached me about a possible collaboration, but I heard some accounts about her boyfriend/husband that gave me pause. The people that told me that stuff has already had some personal interaction with them, and I decided that I wasn't going to get involved. It's too bad because she has those arches to die for, but sometimes you have to know when to walk away. Hopefully, if she's on her own now, she can make a comeback because I know she has a lot of fans.

Especially me. Here's hoping she does make a comeback in some form or another, like in OnlyFans, as some pointed out. If Mikayla Miles can do that, then so can Lexi.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

solesurvivordragon, well, if anybody has her contact information or knows how to find it, maybe they can talk her into it. Or maybe hearing from her fans would encourage her to come back. Then again, I don't want to be a jerk and pressure her.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did work with Patrick at least once, so maybe if he sees this post and is still in contact with her, he can encourage her to give modeling another shot. Of course none of us know her current status, and it may be that she's permanently fed up with the whole foot modeling thing. What gives me hope is that I know several models that quit for a while, only to come back stronger than ever, I world personally hire her, as long as she doesn't come with too much baggage attached.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Fair Adam, that would be great. Now would be a great time to come out of retirement. There are so many platforms for her to use and she would definitely reign supreme among most other models. Foot Fetishism is also more popular than ever. I can tell you how many times a woman has flirted with me using their feet. And they did not know that I liked feet either.
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven’t logged on in years, and not sure if anyone will see this, but it looks like she’s back. Or she was recently.
Came across this last night after realizing that huge 900+ pic set on x hamster was set to private.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliciadwyer/

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links