Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Anybody Know whatever happened with Sexy Lexi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Anybody Know whatever happened with Sexy Lexi
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that link, imation; ahhhh, the memories. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
Haven’t logged on in years, and not sure if anyone will see this, but it looks like she’s back. Or she was recently.
Came across this last night after realizing that huge 900+ pic set on x hamster was set to private.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliciadwyer/

Those appear to be super-old photos in this album, like well over a decade old and she was probably mid 30's then? She's probably pushing 50 years old by now, would be curious how age has treated her since these were taken.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
Haven’t logged on in years, and not sure if anyone will see this, but it looks like she’s back. Or she was recently.
Came across this last night after realizing that huge 900+ pic set on x hamster was set to private.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliciadwyer/

Those appear to be super-old photos in this album, like well over a decade old and she was probably mid 30's then? She's probably pushing 50 years old by now, would be curious how age has treated her since these were taken.
Damn, so you think it’s someone just impersonating her? I know I recognize some from years ago, but there’s quite a few that I’m not familiar with. But then again I’m sure she has 1000’s of pics and there’s no way I’ve seen them all lol.

Either way, it’s a nice find. Just unfortunate if it’s not her.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Thanks for that link, imation; ahhhh, the memories. [Jerkoff]

She’s still one of my favorites. Can’t help it. Lol. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked Sexy Lexi as well. Why was her boyfriend a douche? What happened? Sexy Lexi has super soft feet and great arches. I do wonder what happened to her since I haven't heard from her in a long time.

Please tell me she isn't dead.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I really liked Sexy Lexi as well. Why was her boyfriend a douche? What happened? Sexy Lexi has super soft feet and great arches. I do wonder what happened to her since I haven't heard from her in a long time.

Please tell me she isn't dead.

I found that link of her going by a new name, but it looks like a lot of those pics are old ones.
Not too sure if that account is even posting anymore.
And I too wanna know more about the BF stuff lol.

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only met her once and her husband was there. Both were super nice to me and I got no bad vibes whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I was also supposed to shoot Jen from Lexi's site as well, but she decided to no show the shoot and Lexi had to call her. She said she couldn't make it. Lexi shot with me all day instead because she felt so bad.

As for trying to find a model who has been gone for years, don't. Seriously, just don't. I don't have her contact information anyhow, but even if I did, I sure wouldn't share it. Respect people's privacy and don't make it some mission to be like "Ha, found her." Even if you did, you'd probably creep her out or upset her. Some people get really weird about stuff and I say just leave things be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so then is it safe to say sexy Lexi is still alive then? I hope we will all be alive these next few years. This COVID variant crap is getting crazy out of hand.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Okay, so then is it safe to say sexy Lexi is still alive then? I hope we will all be alive these next few years. This COVID variant crap is getting crazy out of hand.

I’d hope so, but can’t say for sure. The thing is, someone is still uploading pics on a regular basis to that Flickr link I shared a while back. They do look like old pics. I’m just really curious as to who would be keeping up with it and why. Even if it’s not her, would be interesting to see who’s behind it.
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm late for this discussion
I believe the guy that ran her site also runs FeetExposed.com Calls himself Jake Ryan and his wife Brooke is pretty much the star of this site. Still has a lot of the older models from Lexi's like Jenn and Pandora.

11 years away from the game and if Jake Ryan was her former man, I think she's done with foot modeling for good I'm afraid

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links