Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turn ons and turn offs in foot fetish videos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Turn ons and turn offs in foot fetish videos
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Videos, I prefer girl/girl but not necessary.

Ons

- Passion
- Arch licking
- Long toes
- high arches
- spit
- solo worship

Offs

- Male feet in the vid (much much respect if the dude is wearing socks ✌️👍👍, much love bruh🤙)
- No passion (if you don't love it GTFOH. I can tell if you're faking it)
- Women who rush the video as if it's a 'TO DO' thing to get off her list. ("Excuse me missy, I'm paying here")
- Out of focus

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Videos, I prefer girl/girl but not necessary.

Ons

- Passion
- Arch licking
- Long toes
- high arches
- spit
- solo worship

Offs

- Male feet in the vid (much much respect if the dude is wearing socks ✌️👍👍, much love bruh🤙)
- No passion (if you don't love it GTFOH. I can tell if you're faking it)
- Women who rush the video as if it's a 'TO DO' thing to get off her list. ("Excuse me missy, I'm paying here")
- Out of focus

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HungryForStinkyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HungryForStinkyFeet   Email HungryForStinkyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the male feet part but in best case the guy is wearing shoes as well or his feet are out of the camera at all. What I also hate are sneaker socks on men! Bah, I don´t want to see it. Some may know this phenomenon: You don´t want to look at it but you always do. That is an absolute No-Go!

--------------------
Wedges on a woman´s feet is like training wheels on a Harley-Davidson.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekkenGuy
Board Regular
Member # 53245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TekkenGuy   Author's Homepage   Email TekkenGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip Flops is my number one, quite possibly only turn-on.

Turn offs are male feet and old feet. Also do not like flats or moccasins, and don’t really care for non-US/Canadian stuff.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HungryForStinkyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HungryForStinkyFeet   Email HungryForStinkyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@TekkenGuy: You´re right. Most european foot content is dumb. But there are some good exceptions such as FrenchGirlsFeet.

--------------------
Wedges on a woman´s feet is like training wheels on a Harley-Davidson.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bronco_77
Board Regular
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bronco_77   Author's Homepage   Email bronco_77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONs
High arches
French pedicures/Natural toes
Black nail polish
Heel popping/Dangling
Latina feet, especially Brazilian
Veiny feet
Toe Spreading

OFFs
Soles... Just don't see the attraction at all
Red, pink, purple, blue or green polish
Flip Flops
No passion
Dirty feet
Food play
nails cut too short

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HungryForStinkyFeet:
@TekkenGuy: You´re right. Most european foot content is dumb. But there are some good exceptions such as FrenchGirlsFeet.

Luckily for me, not all US/Canadian dudes who are into feet have the same tastes as you two.. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy a tripod.

Its like the person filming is doped up the drug of their choice with the erratic step in, step out, step in, step out. Not ZOOM in/out, mind you, they're standing and take steps forward, steps back, repeat till you're seasick.

...buy a tripod. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn ons
Footsie
Flats
Flip flops
Soles
Tops of feet
Toe wiggling

Turn offs

Oily feet
Dirty feet
Walking barefoot on dirty floor or concrete

Any mention of feet smell or stink (im SOOOO not into that)

Feet crushing food or other things.

Licking feet
Smelling feet

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends ds on the model and content. I'm not submissive by nature and dont like the humiliation aspect of many vids but some models pull it off in a playful way that is sexy.

But the main thing:
I LOVE joi videos but I hate the usual phrases they use, specifically 'Stroke' I much prefer 'Jerk off' or 'Jerking off'

You know what I'm watching the video for and I enjoy all the scenarios but for some reason hearing the particular phrase 'jerk off to my feet' or 'keep jerking off ok?' Makes me more excited

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn on:
Sucking on toes / licking feet
Clean, well-kept feet
Soft soles
Romantic / sensual / passionate
Natural (unpainted)
Little feet to feet sized under 9”
Sweaty feet out of clean shoes
Amateur / non-pro / girl next door
Foot plays (*toe sucking, feet licking and smelling) while having sex

Turn-offs;
Humiliation
Long toe nails
Nails cut too short
Dirty feet
Stinky feet
Unkept cracked feet
Uninterested receiver
Crushing
Big & wide feet
Fake glued on nails
Toe hair

[ January 16, 2022, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Little feet lover ]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love high arched feet in strappy sandals with open back heels ..and black patents a huge plus...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HungryForStinkyFeet:
I stole this thread idea from the smoking fetish kingdom...

So how about foot fetish...?

My list:

Turn ons:

-Sexy painted toes
-close ups of soles
-wrinkly soles
-dirty talk /trigger words concerning the smell
-audible sniffing noises
-multiple camera views
-smoking
-scrunching
-talking in English, French or Italian

Turn offs:

-Male feet
-only licking and no smelling
-flat soles without any wrinkles
-unpolished toes or fading polish
-vaping
-tattoos on feet
-too much domination stuff
-differently coloured toes
-hairs on toes or legs
-german language
-small phone screens
-Puma socks

Now you, guys... [Smile]

too be honest I don't have aprpoblem with ladies Tattooed feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn ons:
Women barefooting outdoors (preferably in cities, but also in the countryside)
Women running or stomping hard on sharp gravel
Female dirty soles
Italian barefoot women and locations, Italian language (but European barefoot women, locations, languages are generally OK to me)
Public nudity and public flashing, without shoes of course
Barefoot women peeing and masturbating themselves, especially outdoors

Turn offs:
Male presence in pictures and videos
Footwear, socks etc
Faceless foot-related material
Low-quality, amateurish, DIY material
Hippy-punk style girls, piercings, dreadlocks
Women stating that they walk barefoot "to get in touch with mother earth / feel part of the universe" and similar bullshit

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate:
Footjobs that are just a guy jacking off on feet.

When a woman takes her socks off and puts them in the guys mouth. WTF? He's going to suck the toes.

Humiliation/Degredation. I like it when the woman loves having her toes sucked.

Constant talk of how bad her feet smell.

Super long toenails that are curved in unnatural angles.

Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links