Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turn ons and turn offs in foot fetish videos (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Turn ons and turn offs in foot fetish videos
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My list follows.
clean feet
some licking
girl/girl worship
enjoying all parts of the feet, not just the soles

Dislikes:
long nails
domination
dirty feet
videos focusing on smelling/sniffing only

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darthbane2007
Board Regular
Member # 51087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darthbane2007   Author's Homepage   Email Darthbane2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the subject of female feet that are unkempt and whatnot, that lies on the fault of the guy who goes on ahead and films and takes pics of her feet despite seeing their less than stellar condition. I mean, I understand that some women do not take care of their feet or do not have time, but its usually the guys who film *candid* stuff that has this issue..

As far as turnoffs:

1. Jerky camera. Invest in a tripod. There are ones that can fit any camera or phone that you use.

2. Bad camera quality.

--------------------
Oblivion is at Hand

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links