Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » We Need This In the States ASAP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We Need This In the States ASAP!
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZwBy8-fvo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG yes, and I'd be a daily customer! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We already have that and much more! It's called illegal massage parlors that are very seedy. It's everywhere.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
We already have that and much more! It's called illegal massage parlors that are very seedy. It's everywhere.

agreed, although I'm interested in the version of it where I don't have to know the secret lingo or have to worry about a raid ;p;
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

agreed, although I'm interested in the version of it where I don't have to know the secret lingo or have to worry about a raid ;p;
Do you remember the webpage Backpage? That was taken down in 2018 but guess what it's back up and running but under Bedpage instead of Backpage. It's essentially the exact same thing. These seedy massage parlors are always going to be around due to basic economics. Supply and demand. As long as there is a demand there will be a supply. The pimps and madam's are getting smarter now. Instead of just having a building where it lists massage, they are located in buildings where you can't tell what it is from the outside.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Up for two years with no Age-Restriction from YouTube. And they put "foot fetish" in the title.

See how subjective YouTube is about content?

A shirtless guy gave a girl a foot massage while wearing a mask over his face, and it instantly got flagged for Age-Restriction. Guess the gimp aspect of it set off red flags? Or was it the bare chest?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links