Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scared of FF being exposed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scared of FF being exposed
TwinFeet
Member # 53915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinFeet   Author's Homepage   Email TwinFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an amateur foot model, I try to be as discreet as possible because of all the stigma out there. I love looking at my feet or my roommate's feet and I wouldn't mind if my friends found out but I feel like it could cause problems in my professional life like what happened to footfunk305.

--------------------
twinfeet.pd

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I don't like the term "fetish." I am open with the fact that I have an erotic interest in women's bare feet. [Mmm]

That is a good way of dealing with it particuly as it is a another part of the female body at the end of the day & no different too boobs or pussy.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My FF has always been on a need-to-know basis. The only one that it means the most to is my partner and that's fine for me.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always kept it on the down low but the women I dated could tell my interest in feet through foot rubs and such. Until I got married I didn't broadcast it. My wife enjoys the attention I give her feet and she takes care of them for me. Everybody wins! I have seen memes about feet being the new boobs and I think that is true to some extent.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheSoleMates:
I openly broadcast mine. No reasons for me to hide it. Closed mouths don’t get fed.

Your right there & that is certainly a good way of looking at it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may be different for me because I’m a woman but Now that I’m in my 40’s I care way less than I did when I first came out. My partner fully knows the full ins and outs of the sexual side of it but I keep that just for him. However I don’t hide it I’m not actively broadcasting it either l have zero issues telling a woman “hey girl love your pedi” or those are fantastic shoes!”

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links