Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why is the Foot Fetish so common? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why is the Foot Fetish so common?
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People with hand fetishes exist -- but are rare. Foot fetishists, by contrast, are very common.

Why is one so rare and the other so common?

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's because hot women's feet tend to look, taste, and smell way better than their hands. That's my informal hypothesis.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question! I think feet are so popular because they are the only erogenous thing both sexes share (erogenous because they are so sensitive) that we can fully exhibit without violating social taboos, and with which we can openly share with casual flirty, open casual contact. I mean…who doesn’t love a foot rub!!

But their power in full on sexual gratification can not be under estimated.

And like TruthBeTold mentions, they smell, taste and feel great! And can look so sexy…

[ December 05, 2022, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your observations. The architecture of the foot, the arch, the heels and front + the toes might be just a tad more sculpted, more graceful than that of the hands. The odor thing would cut both ways. Feet are often called "smelly" with the odor being a major turn-off.
We can indeed take off our shoes without being seen as indecent. But it's been suggested that the fact that feet are usually covered is a factor in their being commonly fetishized. Few people wear gloves; most wear shoes most of the time. Thus, feet have just enough of the private to make them seem erotic. Also, some shoes are open-toed and that means people see toe cleavage.
My interest is because I have a special interest in my own feet. I put things on my YouTube channel about my feet and kept getting warnings. This is one reason I went to OnlyFans where I can put all the foot material I want on the channel.

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason is that so many women almost "Show off their feet" in public in sandals, flip flops, etc, in the warm weather, and it is common. Also, for people who develop foot fetishes at a young age like I did, they frequently notice women's feet at a young age, Another reason is, say, if a person goes to a beach, or a pool, everyone is barefoot there, so it is easy for a person who notices women's feet to see women;s feet, pay attention to them, and think to themselves. "Wow, those look very pretty"
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

As a child, you often have a kind of "foot level view." When people relax, they kick their shoes off. That idea of the foot losing its covering for comfort's sake may feed a sense of intimacy with feet.

--------------------
Denise Noe

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great comments!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bkk123   Email bkk123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
I think it's because hot women's feet tend to look, taste, and smell way better than their hands. That's my informal hypothesis.

The full version can be viewed at https://lady2fight.com
Tickling is an effect on the skin of a person or some species of animals. The sensation of tickling caused by this is usually accompanied by general excitement with impetuous laughter and a mass of involuntary, discordant reflected movements (reflex). The face usually turns red, the pulse and respiration quicken, and the person, after prolonged tickling, may become exhausted.

In response to tickling, not only humans laugh, but also great apes. True, their laughter is different from human, but nevertheless it is recognizable. Also at the end of the 20th century, data appeared that rats, when tickled, emit a certain ultrasonic signal with a frequency of 50 kHz. This signal can be regarded as analogous to laughter, since it is associated in rats with play behavior.

There are two types of tickling - knismesis, that is, the sensation of light touches, and gargalesis, sensations of coarser influences on special “ticklish” places on the body - under the armpits, along the ribs on the sides of the body, the soles of the feet, and some others. Loud laughter, convulsive facial expressions, contraction of the muscles of the diaphragm accompany only the second type of tickling, gargalesis.

To date, there is no generally accepted scientific explanation for tickling, including the causes of this sensation and its role in the evolutionary process.

Parts of the human body most susceptible to tickling: the inner part of the auricles, the area of \u200b\u200bthe ribs, neck, sides, armpits, abdomen, navel, inguinal zone, popliteal fossae, feet (especially the plantar part).
feet

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bkk123   Email bkk123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628udYWI4W0
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Yes, tickling might have something to do with it. You can't tickle hands but you can tickle feet.

I personally believe hands are also beautiful. They can certainly be used sexually! But they don't seem QUITE as beautiful as feet and they don't have the "lowliness" quality of feet nor are they often covered. As I said before, people often wear shoes but rarely wear gloves.

--------------------
Denise Noe

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes wonder why I'm attracted to women's feet--and I can find no answer to that! I guess it's just an unexplainable urge that I have.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Did this start when you were a child? Can you recall a specific adult woman whose feet caught hour interest?

--------------------
Denise Noe

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one incident that I can recall. I just remember feeling a special attraction to girls and women's feet, growning up.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I sometimes wonder why I'm attracted to women's feet--and I can find no answer to that! I guess it's just an unexplainable urge that I have.

I have always wondered the opposite. That is, I often wonder why all men don't appreciate the beauty of women's feet. Like you, I have no explanation.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Hahahaha! IT MIGHT SEEM BIZARRE TO YOU THAT THEY PREFER TITS AND ASS TO THE SENSUAL WONDERS OF FEET?

--------------------
Denise Noe

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links