Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why is the Foot Fetish so common? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why is the Foot Fetish so common?
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise:
Hahahaha! IT MIGHT SEEM BIZARRE TO YOU THAT THEY PREFER TITS AND ASS TO THE SENSUAL WONDERS OF FEET?

Not only me. Famed cultural anthropologist Margaret Mead researched the Samoans in the late 1920's and 1930's. In their society, where all women went topless in the tropical heat all year, naked female breasts were not considered a prominent sexual part. They were just regarded as necessary to feed babies.

So the attraction of breasts, as prevalent as it is in our own society, is not universal.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought it was because it was easier to see a woman's hands than her feet. I have a sort-of hand fetish, but only because it helps me think about what her feet look like.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links