Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at the ballpark

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at the ballpark
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at Maimonides Park, home of the Brooklyn Cyclones minor league baseball team, last night. I had an aisle seat.

Sitting three seats to my right, with no one between us, was an Asian woman, about 25 years old. In the second inning, she pulled her feet out of her flip-flops and remained barefoot through the seventh inning when she left. She had perfect feet! About size 6, I would estimate, with lovely high arches and a fine pedicure (light pink).

I was distracted from watching the game. (Just as well, the Cyclones lost, 4-0.)

[ July 02, 2023, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Jota Milagros ]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Nice sighting.

Sorry the Cyclones lost the game, but I 'm glad you saw some good feet at least.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those distractions are always the best.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links