Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » An interesting turn of events

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An interesting turn of events
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though the press has been desperately promoting Barrak Obama and hiding his flaws, some of you may be aware that a lawsuit was brought against him as regards his qualifications for the Presidency, specifically his citizenship.

The lawyers who brought the suit, as a matter of course, submitted a series of questions to "Team Obama" that required a response in 30 days. All that the Obama lawyers had to do was write "Deny" next to any statement they deemed false and return it. Failure to respond would mean that all the statements were true and would be the legal equivalent to making these statements under oath. Once these become testimonial declarations, they can't really be taken back.

The judicial & political consequences will be interesting to follow. It makes me wonder: is Obama's legal team as incompetent and unqualified to mount a legal defense as the candidate is for the Presidency...OR...were they afraid to commit perjury?

By the way, I should mention that this suit was not brought by a Republican or some "bitter American"; it was brought by a Democrat - who supports Hillary Clinton.

What you are about to read is what Barrak Obama, with the help of his lawyers, admitted to being the truth.

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/38-press-release-obama-a-dnc-admit-all-allegations-in-berg-v-obama

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. That article was released yesterday. As of 8 a.m. today, that is the only mention of it that I've seen or heard. Why isn't the "real" media all over it? They (associated press) wrote a headline article at 6:40 a.m. today about Obama being in Virginia campaigning but, no mention of the above article.

I'm curious to see how this comes out. It seems that the timing is off for a legitimate investigation into his citizenship. Wasn't this issue dealt with repeatedly several months ago? Why wait until a month before the election to stir up this kind of commotion? I'm forever amazed by the way people will find ways to fuck with one another. this has been one of the nastiest Presidential races in U.S. history.

God help the USA

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
has been desperately

Thats funny that is exactly how i would describe this latest attempt to attack Obama."has-been" and "desperately".

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_9.jpg

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_5.jpg

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_1.jpg

/thread

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"has-been" and "desperately".
Comment by Mona

Yep. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After taking time to think about this situation, I really don't think it matters how the "lawsuit" turns out. The simple act of making such an accusation at this time in the campaign is supposed to have a certain psychological effect on those that are still undecided. I see this as just another underhanded attempt to slander ones opponent and try to salvage a run for the Presidency that went south a couple of months ago.

This kind of bullshit is just one of many things that are wrong with a two party political system

I have a question that comes up in almost every election year... "Why do we still have an electoral college too make the final decision?" Isn't that concept obsolete? We are in the 21st century with instant access to information from all over the world.

Here's another write in candidate: Captain Spaulding for President. He'll bring about REAL change.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

After taking time to think about this situation, I really don't think it matters how the "lawsuit" turns out. The simple act of making such an accusation at this time in the campaign is supposed to have a certain psychological effect on those that are still undecided. I see this as just another underhanded attempt to slander ones opponent and try to salvage a run for the Presidency that went south a couple of months ago.

This kind of bullshit is just one of many things that are wrong with a two party political system

I have a question that comes up in almost every election year... "Why do we still have an electoral college to make the final decision?" Isn't that concept obsolete? We are in the 21st century with instant access to information from all over the world.

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona, we need more people like you in this world. Logic KO1 Delusion, all day.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona you rock!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's scary is that people actually believe this stuff.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This action was brought last winter. It wasn't a "last minute" effort or Hail Mary kind of undertaking. My political feelings are put aside here. What I find interesting is that the Courts continue to entertain and support this suit over the course of 9 or 10 months. Further, all it would have taken to prevent this is for some lawyer to tell an office worker to write "Deny" next to each appropriate statement and fax it back; this is routine, still it wasn't done.

Honestly, I don't expect much to come from it but if not, why not?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links