Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » "Bush a good man" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "Bush a good man"
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.e0520b51caf01a2c549cf2b83bb2c7bb.7b1&show_article=1
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think anyone is saying that bush was not a good man he was just not a good president there is a complete difference there
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure about that? I think the hatred for Bush as a man/president is deeper than I've ever seen for anyone in my life, including Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no way that bush is hated more than bin laden or bin laden expecially bin laden in my opinion and im sure many others bush was a horrible president but he is a good man there is no way you can say he was not a good man what did he do to make him a bad person
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty Foot Man wrote:"There is no way that bush is hated more than bin laden or bin laden expecially bin laden in my opinion and im sure many others bush was a horrible president but he is a good man there is no way you can say he was not a good man what did he do to make him a bad person."

I can't agree with you on anything that you said. Bush is hated by the Arabs as much as bin Laden is hated by us. Bush started a senseless war over a bunch of false information. And I cannot call Bush a "good" man, he's responsible for over 4,000 American deaths and untold numbers of soldiers who are maimed for life. I saw Bush handing out medals to families of our heroes and he was having trouble looking sad, he was faking his sadness as sure as a hobby horse has a wooden dick!!!!! And Dick Cheney is even worse, because he, not Bush, was really running, or should I say ruining this country. If you want to see a compassionate person, look at our new leader. I think he will mend a lot of fences with the people in the Middle East, especially Iran. But I also think he will be strong enough not to take any crap from them. No wonder the Iranians hate us so much, we backed the Shah to the hilt before they took their country back from him. Well, it all goes back to the old saying, "It's all about the oil!!!!"

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the man might not have been a good presidents, but he certainly made me laugh.

even though you (USA) are less safe than you were prior to his presidency.

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EETTEE
Board Regular
Member # 33954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EETTEE   Email EETTEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bush was rated the 6th worst president ever

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brolin was a better president than GW. - although the Dem senators are to blame for Fannie and Freddie - they didn't want to mess with affordable housing - well we still have it, it is just a another's expense.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good man

bad president

glad his time is done.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Bush was rated 6th worst president ever. Who were the 5 worse than him? Nixon has to be one of them.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no way that bush can be, in any way compared to bin laden. bin laden is on the same level as the devil himself.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Absolutely. Same thing with Obama being compared to Hitler.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is,Bush......AND OBAMA...They are Damned,near SATAN. Himself...
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
there is no way that bush can be, in any way compared to bin laden. bin laden is on the same level as the devil himself.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George W Bush was sworn in on the Masonic bible.

He's a freemason, so in my opinion, in no way is he a good man.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every day he is looking like a great man and a not so bad president.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links