Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » "Bush a good man" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "Bush a good man"
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless, both Bush and Obama did their jobs their handlers told them to do..which is keep the left/right paradigm going and cause a race war. The reasons you both have for arguing one's "boy" in the office is hilarious to me.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greeneyez
Elite Trooper
Member # 9024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greeneyez   Email greeneyez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are exactly right Wrinklesguy. People don't get that it all a big game,a hustle, and we are all being played no matter who is President.No matter who is president we are all getting screwed and they get other fools to fight each other and do their dirty work. While they are sitting in their offices and posh homes we are the fools out on the street protesting and fighting each other while doing their dirty work for them. There are people out there without a pot to piss in protesting and arguing because the rich people are being taxed and the majority of us are not even in that tax bracket? Why would anyone in their right mind be out on the street protesting taxing the rich when they don't have a job or a home? AKA Joe the Plumber.I'm more worried about a roof over my head and food on my table. If you have time to protest then you have time to job hunt.I wish I had the finances to pay to go somewhere, let alone go somewhere to go protest. Must be nice. People without healthcare protesting the Health Care Bill. Huh? Each President has to do what they have to do.
Posts: 341 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
coqui78 you need to go back to pre-school math class darling:

compare the numbers and get back to me with your liberally biased excuses. [Fingers Crossed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Anfal_Campaign

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack

Uh your first link says 180k death, the second only 5k. You do realize that comes no where close to how many Iraqis have died in the war don't you?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were TWO specific incidents in Saddams 24 year reign. He was Prime Minister from 1979-2003. If you show me proof that more Iraqi's died in this most recent war than ALL OF HIS YEARS IN POWER (which is what you claimed) than I will gladly admit defeat. I'll be waiting...

[Cool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O8YW2EawD_AJ:users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat3.htm%2BNumber%2Bof%2Bmurders%2Bby%2BSaddam&hl=en

Scroll down to Iraq, number 32. Keep in mind that this includes 1991, right after the US told the Shi'ítes and the Kurds "Go ahead and rebel, we'll back you up." They rebelled, they didn't get backed up, and they were crushed. 60K Shi'ites were killed. That'll teach them to trust the US.

Want more? here is some of that wonderful freedom we've brought the Iraqi people:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=37856

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88091798

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB124822534292270679.html

It's laughable how much you've bought into right wing propaganda that you think there is actually any debate at all here.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Iraq is now a democracy with it's citizens voting on issues and having a say in how their country is run. They also have more electricity, water and schools than ever before. Is that bad? If you ask me rescuing people from a monstrous dictator is the ultimate humanitarian act.

Don't forget: Saddam Hussein was throwing people off of buildings with their hands tied behind their backs. He was storming homes of regular citizens and cutting their hands off in front of their entire families. You morons who say it was a senseless war will be but a mere blurb in the history books of tomorrow.

I go to war. I've been. My work will be in the history books. It is a senseless war. Have you been? Got to love arm chair generals.

Watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pecX4ZR6ZvQ

It's their responsibility to protect their country. It's my responsibility to protect my country and the people that serve under me. Even they won't die for their country. Why should we?

How has this bettered the live of Americans? Send me to Darfur. That makes humanitarian sense.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of when Iraqi civilians died and under whose watch, it's an atrocity that should never have happened. We shouldn't even be in the region..at all...we have enough oil here which leads a smart person only to believe that it's all about strategic positioning for WW3 against Iran and it's allies. Think about where Iraq and Afghanistan are {yeah, both sides of Iran}.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
Sure.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O8YW2EawD_AJ:users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat3.htm%2BNumber%2Bof%2Bmurders%2Bby%2BSaddam&hl=en

Scroll down to Iraq, number 32. Keep in mind that this includes 1991, right after the US told the Shi'ítes and the Kurds "Go ahead and rebel, we'll back you up." They rebelled, they didn't get backed up, and they were crushed. 60K Shi'ites were killed. That'll teach them to trust the US.

Want more? here is some of that wonderful freedom we've brought the Iraqi people:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=37856

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88091798

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB124822534292270679.html

It's laughable how much you've bought into right wing propaganda that you think there is actually any debate at all here.

You SPECIFICALLY said Bush killed more than Saddam Hussein. I'm still waiting for proof. Your links are a joke. NPR? Middle East Online? I bet I could find three articles saying how great things are over there in about 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow or Tuesday to see if you've provided the PROOF that you promised. Cause you didn't do it in this link. FAIL

Um...Wrinklesguy and GQGuy I totally disagree with both of your statements. I'll just leave it at that. You guys have your opinion, I have mine. Now let's go check out some pretty toes.

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was a terrible human being and president.

What I don't like about his actions is that the US has (and key arab people) been picking on the arab states for years. They fight back once, killing less people than the US have over there.

Bin Laden, like anyone else who can easily take a life, is pure evil too but for me he's on level with Bush and any other warmongering state figure.

I know the US (where I'm from originally) and the rest of the western world hates Bin Laden and his cronies but you really have to take a step back and find out WHY they attacked the US to begin with. History is plagued with stories of invasions in arab states that go wrong. Its never been done. Why people think they can do it is a mystery to me - just let them do what they want and only attack back if they attack first without provocation.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

quote:
You SPECIFICALLY said Bush killed more than Saddam Hussein. I'm still waiting for proof. Your links are a joke. NPR? Middle East Online? I bet I could find three articles saying how great things are over there in about 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow or Tuesday to see if you've provided the PROOF that you promised. Cause you didn't do it in this link. FAIL

Um...Wrinklesguy and GQGuy I totally disagree with both of your statements. I'll just leave it at that. You guys have your opinion, I have mine. Now let's go check out some pretty toes. [/QB]

Whats the point if you are just going to dismiss anything that doesn't agree with your fucked up world view? Conservative estimates put iraqi death in the war around 600k, thats twice as much as what Saddam killed, other estimates put the number way over a million. It is nowhere close, the only freedom Iraqis lacked was the freedom to stand up to Saddam and after a few of those massacres they learned fast not to do that, any of them who simply ignored politics lived a very westernized life, that's why Bin Laden hated him even more than he did us.
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard our fearless leader saying yesterday that US combat troops will be pulled from Iraq by the end of 2010. For once its not the previous administration's fault.

Regardless of your stand on the war and not discounting loss of life on both sides wouldn't everyone here prefer a post Saddam Iraq?

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Where are your numbers stating how many people Saddam has killed in his 24 year run as Prime Minister?

And "conservative estimates" does not constitute proof. Especially if your "conservative estimates" are coming from Middle East online or...hell...even NBC or CNN, ultra-liberal, Bush-did-nothing-good-and-was-the-worst-human-being-ever channels.

Of the "600,000" you believe were killed, how many of those were blown up by their own people? How many suicide bombings did we hear about for years over in Iraq? Does that count in your figuring?

And yes Spruce, Iraq is way better now than it was under Saddam. But of course no comments from the sheep.

Liberals...what a joke [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
I heard our fearless leader saying yesterday that US combat troops will be pulled from Iraq by the end of 2010. For once its not the previous administration's fault.

Regardless of your stand on the war and not discounting loss of life on both sides wouldn't everyone here prefer a post Saddam Iraq?

I'm not sure. It's not so cut and dry. If the next administration can improve on the developments made in the 80's before the Iran Iraq war then that is the best scenario for Iraq.

War and politics is a funny game. We backed Saddam heavily in the 80's and turned on him in the 90's. We did so to suit our own interest. We don't care about the Iraqi people and never really have. Is that a bad thing? No. Iraqi's don't give a shit about Americans. Just is. I assure you I don't do tours in Iraq to "liberate" anyone but certain people's pocket books.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

The middle east is a powder keg that will NEVER be fixed and continually get worse. It has been predicted, just watch. Iran isn't playing by the big boys' rules neither is N. Korea...I applaud them both for wanting to be sovereign nations.

--------------------
 -

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I actually agree with you guys for the most part.

We backed the Taliban when the Russians were in Afghanistan and Saddam back in the 80s after the Islamic revolution in Iran. History has proven these to be mistakes. Even further back the way Vietnam was handled was a mistake. These aren't attributable to any one person. Hence all the worlds problems aren't Bush's fault. lol. As Wrinklesguy said, these are US attempts at shaping the world to our liking. This has been going on for a long time.

Yes, the middle east and specifically Jerusalem were predicted to be an area of war and a place of distress for much of the world long ago. That is bound to continue for some time to come... Don't think any of these clowns are meant to fix it either. One day someone will come along with the illusion of a fix...

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links