Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » How is it possible for people to be this stupid? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How is it possible for people to be this stupid?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, some of you may not be happy but, sincerely, the rest of the world thanks you, America, for re-electing Obama.

Seriously, it was the right choice.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol only the rest of the communist dinosaurs do..and if you think the people's votes got him in then you really live on Mars. Actually the rest of the world kinda hates America not only for Obama but for Bush too. Since both of them ran up spending to 16.5 Trillion+ with no end in sight while China stops buying our Treasury Bonds and threatens. Obama is the biggest joke, EVER to the greatness and soverignty of America.

[ February 28, 2013, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell are you talking about? How could it not be the people's vote? He won by over 5 million popular votes. The ONLY president to take office without the majority of the popular vote in our lifetime was George W. Bush. At least Obama isn't starting unnecessary wars. That's where most of that 16.5 trillion was spent.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
At least Obama isn't starting unnecessary wars
Giving arms to the Al Qaida Rebels in Syria to destabilize & topple Assad's democratically elected government, shipping weapons out of Libya to Egypt and Syria, Giving billions of aid and military equiptment and weapons to Morsi's regime in Egypt, drones killing more innocent civilians than actual terrorists in Afghanistan, STILL torturing men in Gitmo prison, Spying illegally on American citizens (where have I heard that before?)....should I go on?

quote:
That's where most of that 16.5 trillion was spent
Spent on NOT starting wars? LOL dude, join planet Earth before you think you know what you're talking about and get bombarded with Truth. [Laugh] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I never said Obama was perfect but I'd vote for him a third time if the choice was between him and any republican. If McCain or Romney was president today we'd have boots on the ground in Syria, not just aid to the rebels. It's true that a choice from the green party or one of the other fringe parties may be more suited to both mine and your views but unfortunately, they absolutely cannot win an election. I'll keep voting for the democrats, not because I agree with everything they do, but because I agree with almost nothing that the republicans do.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Well, I never said Obama was perfect but I'd vote for him a third time if the choice was between him and any republican. If McCain or Romney was president today we'd have boots on the ground in Syria, not just aid to the rebels. It's true that a choice from the green party or one of the other fringe parties may be more suited to both mine and your views but unfortunately, they absolutely cannot win an election. I'll keep voting for the democrats, not because I agree with everything they do, but because I agree with almost nothing that the republicans do.

Not going to admit those things I pointed out are total failures and how if even 1 life is lost it's the same as 50,000? How can you vote for ANYONE in American politics as long as they do everything they say they won't on either side of the aisle, and why does it have to be left vs. right? As long as one stays at the bottom of conscientiousness the rest of the world and society will never evolve or achieve Peace.

--------------------
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Well, I think not voting is probably a good idea for you. Unless of course you believe that the candidates you support always do what they say they will, always tells you the truth and no one ever dies on their watch.

--------------------
little5

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Well, I think not voting is probably a good idea for you. Unless of course you believe that the candidates you support always do what they say they will, always tells you the truth and no one ever dies on their watch.

No one is worthy since they are all hand selected by someone higher up on the Pyramid. It's funny how you dodge all the facts I set out up there, not going to try to refute any of that?

--------------------
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

I'm not dodging anything. I know the democrats aren't perfect but they're way better than the republicans. I'd never ever vote for a goddamn racist, race-baiting, homophobic, woman hating, immigrant hating, working class hating, bible thumping, war loving, environment hating, climate change denying, evolution denying, pollution loving republican! Got that? I also don't choose to opt out of the entire democratic system just because there aren't any perfect politicians.

--------------------
little5

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

I forgot gun worshipping...

--------------------
little5

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I'm not dodging anything. I know the democrats aren't perfect but they're way better than the republicans. I'd never ever vote for a goddamn racist, race-baiting, homophobic, woman hating, immigrant hating, working class hating, bible thumping, war loving, environment hating, climate change denying, evolution denying, pollution loving republican! Got that? I also don't choose to opt out of the entire democratic system just because there aren't any perfect politicians.

I figured you would say all that lol...no but seriously, it looks like you condone drone strikes on children and women and innocent people all over the globe when you refuse to talk about it or won't speak out against it, yet you say you don't like "War Loving" Republicans.... [Roll Eyes] smh, how can you vote for either terrorist party we have with a clear conscience? [Thud]

--------------------
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

You vote, or don't vote for who you choose and I'll do the same.

--------------------
little5

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
You vote, or don't vote for who you choose and I'll do the same.

LOL it so bothers you I am right about you doesn't it. I have exposed what I needed to, and your silence on it only proves it... [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voting to me is just like touching a hot stove, you will get burn every time. What the hell do you people think a President can do with the corporation running this country? Just like this Web site is only out to make money so too these corporation. Obama Care is of the Corporation again Obama Care is of the Corporation. Wake up people! Oh say can you see! [Jerkoff]

This country is not of the people but of the corporation, money first the people some down the line. [Laugh]

How is it America people can be this stupid: just look at this country. For instance: the Atomic Bombs in which a lot of other country could have drop this bomb but they as the dumbest man of earth to do this deed. The Americans drop this bomb and he think he is so can of a hero, [Violent]

[ August 14, 2013, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Fwrinkledsoles ]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Voting to me is just like touching a hot stove, you will get burn every time. What the hell do you people think a President can do with the corporation running this country? Just like this Web site is only out to make money so too these corporation. Obama Care is of the Corporation again Obama Care is of the Corporation. Wake up people! Oh say can you see! [Jerkoff]

This country is not of the people but of the corporation, money first the people some down the line. [Laugh]

How is it America people can be this stupid: just look at this country. For instance: the Atomic Bombs in which a lot of other country could have drop this bomb but they as the dumbest man of earth to do this deed. The Americans drop this bomb and he think he is so can of a hero, [Violent]

hard to understand your verbiage, but I get the jest of your statement and you are correct. It's all about the big power structure and both parties' and their backers are in the cookie jar at the same time. To excuse the behavior of "your party" is to condone everything bad it does and makes you a hypocrite. The only voting most Americans need to be doing is voting for their favorite American Idol singer, seriously... [Confused]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links