Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » How is it possible for people to be this stupid? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How is it possible for people to be this stupid?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
[QB] Considering how ironic it was that Obama's middle name is Hussein, and he is a Muslim {despite admitting "Christian" faith you can't be both}and was elected 7 years after 9/11 is a little ironic but whatever.

Dude, after our last "intellectual" discourse, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's what you get for trying to engage the paranoid, dogmatic mind.

I wasn't aware that having the name "Hussein" automatically made you as Muslim - because what else can Obama be with a middle name like that?

Oh, of course, I forgot, you have overwhelming proof that he is, and that is....

"It's better to never speak and have the world think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Ancient Chinese Proverb

Adam Hussein Sweet [Wink]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
[QB] Considering how ironic it was that Obama's middle name is Hussein, and he is a Muslim {despite admitting "Christian" faith you can't be both}and was elected 7 years after 9/11 is a little ironic but whatever.

Dude, after our last "intellectual" discourse, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's what you get for trying to engage the paranoid, dogmatic mind.

I wasn't aware that having the name "Hussein" automatically made you as Muslim - because what else can Obama be with a middle name like that?

Oh, of course, I forgot, you have overwhelming proof that he is, and that is....

"It's better to never speak and have the world think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Ancient Chinese Proverb

Adam Hussein Sweet [Wink]

Hmm kind of dumb as saying someone isn't White/Anglo/Christian/European if his last name is Smith....it's about a 99.9% guarantee. The fact that Obama's father was a Kenyan Muslim and ONLY Shiite Muslims use that name is a dead giveaway...not to mention this photo:
Yeah he just dresses this way on Sundays and pretends HAHA! It's a red herring anyway, because I don't care if he prays to the flying Spaghetti Monster, I didn't vote for him nor do I care. That's your mess [Thumbs Up]
 -
That proverb is all you from that old thread where you removed all doubt despite railing against a political agenda yet here you are again defending it LOL!.You're just like another former member here who can't stand other's beliefs or opinions and tries to take them away. Not here son. You still can't pin one on me and you're still upset about that. You should stick to photographing women bro, you are EXCELLENT at it. Debating facts isn't however. [Thumbs Up]

[ August 15, 2013, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norcal, you'd better get down on your knees and bow toward Mecca and pray or I'm gonna tell dictator Obama and he'll send you to the forced labor camp somewhere in the wilds of Alaska. That's where Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Donald Trump are currently slaving away. Maybe you can be roommates with one of them.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Norcal, you'd better get down on your knees and bow toward Mecca and pray or I'm gonna tell dictator Obama and he'll send you to the forced labor camp somewhere in the wilds of Alaska. That's where Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Donald Trump are currently slaving away. Maybe you can be roommates with one of them.

Considering I don't agree with those people you mentioned, then it would be torture. [Confused] Although Alaska is beautiful in the Summertime, it's tempting.
Still dodging the earlier questions about your Fuhrer in Chief and his global atrocities committed in the name of the Nobel Peace Prize? lol. So sad, yet so TYPICAL of someone like you. And stop diverting to lumping me into the other party routine, I hate them as much as I do your party..I railed against Bush during the Iraq years and think Him, Rove, Rumsfeld and Cheney are some of the most despicable men on earth (besides Obama) [Nut Kick]

[ August 16, 2013, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's the answer to your earlier questions. I have no problem with the president using drones. There's never been a war when the enemy didn't accuse the other side of killing women and children when they were getting their asses kicked. The enemy hates drones because THEY WORK, pure and simple. If it wasn't drones it would be boots on the ground, if it wasn't boots on the ground it would be passively allowing the terrorist networks to operate with impunity. If Obama knew that there were groups plotting to attack America, did nothing to stop them and then they attacked us, the right wing would nail his ass to the cross and you know it. He's way too smart to fall into that trap. I'll never believe that anyone who hates Obama as much as you isn't a republican. I hear people say they hate both parties all the time. 90% of the time they're really republicans. No, I don't like war and I wish it would stop but as long as it doesn't I'd like for our side to prevail. If your president W hadn't started an unnecessary war in Iraq and dropped the ball on the real enemy, it may be over by now.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

So then you admit you ARE for killing innocent civilians in other countries as long as you can sleep sound in your litte bed over here at night? lol You know how ridiculous that sounds? They gave this turd the Nobel Peace Prize on top of it. Yeah that worked out well didn't it? Look at Egypt how fucked they are and how even the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't want Obama's money LOL! Or how about arming rebels (Al Qaida) in Syria to take out Assad's rule...yep that's Peaceful too right? He's no better than Bush but you voted for him and you can't own up to his failures.
It's about as ridiculous as Republicans condoning the Patriot Act because they think it makes this country safer to lose some of their freedoms. You bought into the rhetoric hook, line and sinker just like the media wants you to. You're like those WWF fans who still thinks wrestling is real LOL! [Nut Kick]

You may be right about 90% of people being Republican when they say they aren't, but I can assure you I align with no faulty political system this country can offer. If anything you could say the last honest president we had was maybe Kennedy, sure he might have made a few mistakes like sending the first troops to NAM (under a lot of pressure to I am sure)..but he was trying to expose the federal reserve system and was actually the last honest Democratic President (and look where his Honesty and Integrity got him, murdered). Anyone from Johnson to Obama has been a puppet for the Elite and Corporate Lobbyists. Yep, even Reagan...didn't think I'd say that did you? lol Amnesty anyone?

In the end, each party and their foolish followers only play the paradigm game within the system arguing over petty red herrings all day, while common sense people thinking outside the box are actively looking for solutions to real world problems. I can't wait to see your face when the Obamacare bill shows up on your doorstep lol! Glad to have owned you today.

[ August 18, 2013, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

You've told us a lot about who all you hate but you haven't told us anything about who you like. Who would you like to see running the country? If it's someone obscure how do you think they're going to get elected? As I said before, I know the democrats aren't perfect but they're BY FAR the best of the TWO choices that we have that can actually win. I'll say it again, I don't choose to opt out of the American democratic system just because there aren't any perfect politicians. If you choose to do that, that is your right. No, the dems may not be perfect but at least they're not claiming to be anti-government while trying to cram the big government dick up the vaginas of every woman of child bearing age. They're not going around saying that women should have to have a rapist's baby or that creationism and not evolution should be taught in schools. They not disputing 98% of all scientist who are correctly pointing out that global temperatures are rising and the polar ice caps are melting. They're not shoving the bible down anyone's throat and telling people that they can't marry who they choose because the bible said so. Most of all they're not trying to convince anyone that if they just agree to more tax cuts for the rich that riches will eventually "trickle down" to them. As far as Obamacare goes, the only thing I have against it is that it doesn't go far enough. I'd prefer single payer. IT IS a helluva lot better than what we had. I mostly like the regulations that prevent insurance companies from bending us over and raping us in the ass, like they've been doing forever. So yes, I'll continue to vote for democrats, drones and all and you can continue to not vote. I'll support your right to do that.

--------------------
little5

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

"This is world is so fucked up, I wouldn't be surprised to see a plethora of options on the table for any of these sexual deviants lol. Dogs, cats, trees, flying 3 headed sloths from Mars...anything is game it seems. lol"

Look familiar? Sounds like republican speak to me. Or something even more right wing. Kinda sound like something Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh would say. Gee, I wonder what those guys would say about people who get turned on by feet?

--------------------
little5

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I don't choose to opt out of the American democratic system just because there aren't any perfect politicians. If you choose to do that, that is your right
First of all, it's actually a "Republic"..that's you're first mistake in thinking. And you're right, I do have the right to opt out if I don't want to believe in their santa claus system.

quote:
I mostly like the regulations that prevent insurance companies from bending us over and raping us in the ass, like they've been doing forever.
But it's ok for Obama to prop up Wall Street,Bio-Tech, and the Too Big To Fail Banks with Tax Payer's dollars? You can't have your cake and eat it too without looking like a complete hypocrite. Eventually, Obama will run out of other people's money to fund these wasteful programs. How about "Preventative Health Care" that helps people/children NOT to get sick in the first place by making responsible dietary and health choices early on instead of mandated "sick" care that shovels Billions into the pockets of Big Pharma? See how it's the same boss as the old one?

quote:
"This is world is so fucked up, I wouldn't be surprised to see a plethora of options on the table for any of these sexual deviants lol. Dogs, cats, trees, flying 3 headed sloths from Mars...anything is game it seems. lol"

Look familiar? Sounds like republican speak to me. Or something even more right wing. Kinda sound like something Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh would say. Gee, I wonder what those guys would say about people who get turned on by feet?

The sarcasm in that thread was so thick you could cut it with a knife, in case you weren't in on the joke. But yes, the world is pretty fucked up when you see what goes on out there that defies nature. Feet have nothing to do with political leanings, I have known some on both far ends of the spectrum who like feet.

Again, you can't pin anything to me...I love these debates because you guys always end up flustered because I don't fit your mold of opposition and I'm too intelligent about most "Political News" you feel frustrated. If anyone should lead a country like ours it should be someone no one has ever heard of and isn't tied into the Bush/Clinton/Obama dynasty. Grassroots, Hard Hitting, and actually follows the rule of LAW the Constitution binds them to. But sadly that won't be happening anytime soon.

[ August 18, 2013, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

"I'm too intelligent "

Yep... that's what I thought you thought! LOL

"Feet have nothing to do with political leanings"

Just one of the options on the table for us sexual deviants, I guess.

--------------------
little5

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Yep... that's what I thought you thought! LOL
Why don't you Quote the whole sentence instead of using short talking points and taking what was said out of context like party line people do when they have nothing else on someone? So now you know what you know...which still isn't enough to really debate what's actually going on..but I've never set the bar too high for these kind of discussions.
 -

[ August 18, 2013, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-
Kinda funny, been thinking if only the first black president was MLK how much more integrity he could have brought to the White House.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

On the subject of Egypt...looks like they are some pretty smart folks.

-

-

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would be a perfect thread for the mods to lock-out!

Talk about sucking all the fun outta tha site...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

That's why there's a special section for this stuff, so people can hash out ideas and speak their minds whether it be wrong or right. Without this, freedom is lost. Seems to be the new American way though, just shut out opinions and make free thinking illegal. They did that in Germany in the 40's if you recall as well. You know, I remember less than a decade ago when dissent under Bush was Patriotic in many circles, now it seems dissent under the current President means you are a racist, bigoted, homophobe, Bible Thumper..my...how times have changed.

[ August 20, 2013, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links