Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any other musicians in the house? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any other musicians in the house?
mizubaku
Loyal Member
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mizubaku   Email mizubaku   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thought so Jack. When it comes to foot fetishism I think my country is about 40 years behind yours!
Posts: 86 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my hubby played professionally part time for many many years, he is an awesome guitar player, cant sing for crap, but boy can he play guitar.....he got laid after playing me ...ta da.....stairway to heaven...from beginning to end,.....he says he always loved that song, but hates to play it because every girl he ever dated that was the first song they asked him to play...he learned it just so he could get laid, lmao.....he said it has gotten him laid more times since high school than anything else.......including playing on stage.....

He played with one of the most popular local bands here and he is even on a few cd's.

then his real job took him traveling alot and he had to leave the band.... they are pretty famous down in my part of the country.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the name of the band Gigi?
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend plays Sitar.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Calico Jack -

I've been edging into these forums over the past week or two and (slowly) finding these posts. This one is a great topic and I have also wondered if the world of musicians has more or less than their fair share of foot lovers.

I do play a little guitar and have a little band. Living in an area where there are countless open mic events, you can keep your spare time FULL of musical pursuits. For those who live in the Puget Sound, I can be heard occaisionally on the radio (live) as one of several people at a weekly open mic event in Tacoma (Tuesday nights, 90.3 fm, KEXP).

Violin - my primary instrument, which I've played since the age of nine; been in a few country & western and folk bands with this, over the years.

Our footgirl Summer is a HECK of a vocalist and if you ever want a date with her, Karaoke is one of her greatest weaknesses. Joy plays drums (and belly dances).

The fact that you are a studio musician tells me you are a Musician with a CAPITAL M! My hat is off to you, it must be a great life.

Respectfully,

Ben

[ June 15, 2005, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi-Ho,
I just found this thread, too.

I play drums, a little guitar, and pretty much anything I can get my grubby mitts on.
I haven't played in any bands in AGES, like to the tune of 12 years or so.

I played drums in 4 bands in my short career and did studio work here and there. The longest-lived band was a trio, we played out a lot, and made it through three years before the guitarist got on heroin, the bassist got a cushy city-job with bennies, and I moved away.
We named ourselves Squeaky Fromme and played (for lack of a better description,) early 90's prog rock, post-punk, but with a hint of grunge, we sounded a bit like the Pixies.
(without Kim Deal...)

I just sold my pedal-steel guitar that I couldn't play anyway, and a few years back I sold my Alvarez accoustic (with cutaway), and even though it is in very competent and loving hands, it hurts to think of it. It had a low action, and the fret board was straight and flat, you could merely "think" your fingers anywhere on it. It has a great tone, too.

I still have my drums, an early 70's Slingerland jazz kit. I haven't played it in a while, but it has awesome tone, also. I have played FEW other kits that sounded as good. We used it in the studio all the time, and I had other bands asking if they could use it, too.
It has a mother-of=pearl finish, it's pretty.

I am waiting for nothing in particular to use it again. Maybe it's time to find a band to play for?

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play guitar, and have played in bands for the last ten years... i´ve been pretty serious and commited for the most part, but never found the right personnel... keeping a band together is so hard... keeping four or five people that enjoy the same kind of music and that get along well is a small miracle: bands break up, no matter what...
My current band is called "Las Pistolas Warhol", something like "The Warhol Guns", (pretty obvious and stupid sounding, i think.)
I play an Ephiphone Les Paul and an Ephiphone Sheraton, and have a eighties Strat gathering dust somewhere...i also have a Washburn acustic-electric, and for fx i use a crybaby wha and a korg ax1500g, wich sounds great and was pretty cheap...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MrMustard, I have a suggestion:
The Warhol guns sounds much better than Las Pistoles Warhol, so why not bill yourselves as The Warhol Guns?
People would remember that better than the spanish version, unless you live in Spain or Europe.
Remeber, one must "spoon feed" the masses, it is sometimes necessary to "dumb it down" for the 85-centers out there.
If you want some notoriety, that is...

--------------------

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i´m in Mexico, so i thought "Las Pistolas Warhol" was kinda ambiguous, agressive but also feminine sounding, and the like. However, i´ll tell the other guys and see what they think... thanks for the suggestion, vasduten.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

No, wait!
Your in MEXICO?
Stick with Las Pistolas Warhol!!!
LOL

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played some professional gigs with the Bass and Tuba a couple years back.Disneyland,Universal Studios Hollywood once in high school, numerous blues/jazz festivals and some backyard lounge jazz type stuff for the hoity toity crowd hehe! Anyone have a bass amp/cabinet rig for sale? i need one!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18348 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sing... does that count?

xoxox

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Play some geetar. Always for fun never professionally.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaylaMercedes:
I sing... does that count?

Sure thing, Layla! The voice is just as much an instrument as the guitar, only it's easier on the fingers. hehe

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play guitar, piano, bass, banjo, harmonica, and violin... ... ... ... now if I could just learn how to sing worth a damn

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links